Dreams Fund

New Items they still need:

1 Magician Pants
1 magician Hat
few more Green Philharmagic Chairs
few more Magician Curtains

Im so sorry to hear about the fire. Its a relief no one was hurt tho. Count me in for 1000, I'll settle up with funfly when we have the trade.
Great thing you all are doing here.
:)
Rob

Thanks for gifting SkippyPaul! Yours was added to FancyDreams

Anyone wishing to donate to FancyDreams, I have her in her room titled Dreams Fund now - Thanks

i am so sorry to hear that and i will be praying for them. i will donate 14,000 credits a vmk red baseball shirt and a full gray mansion suit. i will send u a pm so u can get this if u dont see this post.

I was hoping that the Full Gray Mansion was not auctioned off for credits yet - but cannot find the thread to see?

Inquiring minds want to know! hehe

I just saw this thread now - i would be happy to donate some credits through a quest engine. I have Funfly on my friends list, I will send her a message in the game and pass the credits along.

Hoep all is well - thankful everyone is safe.

Thanks for the credits donated diz!

Yes, things take time and I'm sure they can't wait to get back to normal and to VMK. Thanks so much for the thoughts and help Diz.

I will be more than happy to donate

1x 1* snowman magic
1x 1* Buried in treasure
2k credits

Just let me know when I can meet you :)

I was hoping that the Full Gray Mansion was not auctioned off for credits yet - but cannot find the thread to see?

Inquiring minds want to know! hehe

It has not been auctioned off.

I will be more than happy to donate

1x 1* snowman magic
1x 1* Buried in treasure
2k credits

Just let me know when I can meet you :)

Just post here when you want 1 of us to bring up those accounts, 1 of us is usually on here at some point and time.

I will be available for a bit tonight and more tomorrow :) Just let me know when and where you would like to meet

I'm very sorry to hear about this. I have two of the golden hat chairs from yesterday's quest for them. Please let me know a good time and place to drop them off. Do they still need the magician curtain or divider?

Thanks, Michelle

I'm very sorry to hear about this. I have two of the golden hat chairs from yesterday's quest for them. Please let me know a good time and place to drop them off. Do they still need the magician curtain or divider?

Thanks, Michelle

Just let me know when you will be on and I will bring up those accounts.Here is a list of items they can still use more of for anybody that wants to donate.

golden hat chairs
Magic curtain dividers
magic show blocks
philharmagic chairs green
spectator benches

Thx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter