Dreams Fund

We want to thank everyone that has been donating and helping us keep vmk a happy place for Fancy and Sunny. They are so excited by everyones thoughts and good wishes, and everyones help to keep them up to date in the game for when they return.

I know this isn't much but I can give you HSM microphone =)
I'd really love to be involved with this I <3 to donate =)

AHH!! i totally forgot.. 0_o the sad part, this is at the top of the threads.

hmm. ill donate 1,000 when i bring my mule on later today.

Sorry peeps, I was feeling ill so I went and took a nap, maybe we can meet up tomorrow.

Sending all my glove to you all! Sunny and I are so thankful to have awesome friends to help us out while away from the game. Thanks a Million, Billion. ;)

An update... nothing has changed in about 2 weeks, which is a real bummer for us all. And it could be another 2 before things get moving! This has been a bit rough for the kids... they miss their house, their beds and their playstation! My husband and I are spending lots of time with them to keep them from missing the things left behind. (which actually is a blessing to have this time with them... it is real time... not just looking over their shoulder while doing housework etc., not much housework to do in a 3 room temporary house... LOL) We are so fortunate that our situation is temporary and that so many nice people are helping to keep our spirits high!:thanks:

It has been about a week since we have had the chance to get on vmk... but I hope to check in with Sunny tonight or tomorrow! Thanks again for all your kindness:grouphug: Miss you all!

Hello peeps, thanks to everyone that has donated at this point, and ty in advance to those that will donate later.

New stuff is in the magic shop and we could use your help in obtaining some of these items. Let us know if you want to donate any of the new items in the store today.

thanks

I can donate full magician full lilo pan hat and party hat for just the " little " things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter