DVC Auto Stickers

landsm99

Mouseketeer
Hi-
I have been looking for a DVC sticker for my car, the kind with a white oval w/ the letters inside. I see them for everywhere in the world (OBX, HHI, etc) but have never seen a DVC or even WDW one. Does anyone have a sticker such as this?

Does anyone know where I could get a magnet made like this? I lease my cars and prefer not to put stickers on them (then I would have to keep buying new ones).

I would like to have a couple of magnets made for our cars (the "support our troops" ribbons and the pink "cure cancer" ribbons gave me the idea).

Thank you for any help.

Originally posted by JCW
Does anyone know where I could get a magnet made like this? I lease my cars and prefer not to put stickers on them (then I would have to keep buying new ones).

I would like to have a couple of magnets made for our cars (the "support our troops" ribbons and the pink "cure cancer" ribbons gave me the idea).

Thank you for any help.

I stick my DVC ovals on the rear windows of our vehicles. Then when the time comes you just scrap them off with a razor. When I buy them, I buy batches of 5.

Try Staples or any office supply place. They've got self adhesive magnet backings (usually business card size), that you can attach the DVC sticker to. You might find the same stuff at a craft store.

That's probably what I'm going to do-I got a limited edition of my car and I don't want to put any stickers on.

Suzanne

DVC-Don,

Thank you for the window idea (not quite sure why I didn't think of that lol). I will either put the sticker on the window as you suggested (I just ordered my stickers from makerstickers.com) or I think first I will try getting a magnetic sheet from the craft store, putting the sticker on the sheet and cutting around it. If it doesn't work, then oh well, I will have extra stickers to use on the window.

Thank you again.:teeth:

Thanks All-
I ordered from makestickers.com - they have already shipped. 6.95/2 with no shipping cost. No complaints here

Originally posted by JCW
DVC-Don,

Thank you for the window idea ..............

You are welcome. That way no one can steal them. Round here the magnetic kind get stolen quite often.

round here the magnetic kind get stolen quite often

I was worried about that too :eek: Hmm, I guess I will decide when I get my stickers. Maybe try the magnet, and if it 'disappears' then only do the stickers going forward.

How terrible to worry that someone would take a magnet off of someone's car. Unfortunately it can happen.

Thanks again.

Okay, those of you who have purchased the stickers from the website - what design did you use and what text? Just DVC in the oval or more? I designed one with DVC in the middle and The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge in small text at the bottom. It looked so cool!:smooth: I haven't ordered though because I wasn't sure if it would be ok to use the name "Disney" in the text. Any thoughts?

Kinley'sMom-
What a great idea!I used DVC with Disney Vacation Club below. I did not even think about copyright issues. I think your idea is soooooo much cooler. DVC in the oval w/ your home resort underneath. If i did not think my DW would kill me I would order a new set.

My first set had Disney Vacation Club in the smaller letters, but I felt I was maybe violating some copywrite thingy. So when I orderd my next set I kept it to DVC & WDW.

My stickers say 'DVC' with 'Disney Vacation Club' in smaller letters (I played around with it using Beach Club Villas, but then thought "hey, what happens if I do an add on someplace else?;) )

I did think about using the Disney name, however, wouldn't the sticker company stop us from using it? They are the ones printing, selling, mailing the stickers. I don't know much about copyright laws, so I could be completely wrong on this one :confused:

Anyone know?

I also just ordered two $7.95 - on their way. I had no idea what I was doing. I ordered the rectangular with the stars on the left and the double line going across the middle of rect. Right above the wavy line (following the star) I wrote LOVE OKW & BCV and right underneath that wrote Disney Vacation Club. I forgot the colors I used for letters (white background) but the final product looked neat. I called them so I could charge it and asked them if they had any disney characters and if they could be placed instead of the stars and they said no, copyright thing.

I will try the magnet idea first too if staples has them and when that gets stolen :( will use the last one to place on the window. I hate putting permanent things on our cars.

you can also design one of your own using ink jet printer magnet sheets....then laminate them so when it rains they dont smeer..I've been asking this question for some time and finally decided to make my own...disney should really make these, they would sale like hotcakes!

Just wanted eveyone to know my makestickers.com order arrived today. Very quick. The stickers look great, will have to see how they hold up.

Ordered mine about 4 days ago and received them in the mail today! Talk about quick!!! Excellent quality, too!

Thanks for the great idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter