DVC check in on the wish?

kateandy08096

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I heard that there is a special DVC check in area on the wish? Is that true? We only sailed the Dream and checked in at a regular desk.

Could be wrong but we are DVC and didnt see any special check in on my last two. There are a few different entrances based on Castaway Club status and Concierge. There is a new Concierge waiting area though.

It's nor more special than any other ship. In the terminal, it's the same place and on board it's just in a different area of the ship. Nothing glamorous or or over the top.

I don't think I've ever seen a DVC check-in at the port and you now check in before entering the terminal. Once inside the building there is a separate line for Platinum; I'm not sure if they further subdivide into first-time cruisers and Gold/Silver or if they're all in one line. I definitely didn't see a DVC line in January when we last cruised.

Hi all! I heard that there is a special DVC check in area on the wish? Is that true? We only sailed the Dream and checked in at a regular desk.
No special check in area, but DVC members who have never cruised before can use the same line as returning cruisers (Silver Castaway and up).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter