DVC Disneyland Wish Club

When I was at DL this weekend I stopped in at the GC to relax for a bit and take a few pictures of where the expansion would be. I feel like Veruca Salt. I want it NOW! :rotfl:

When I was at DL this weekend I stopped in at the GC to relax for a bit and take a few pictures of where the expansion would be. I feel like Veruca Salt. I want it NOW! :rotfl:

Is it still all grass? Did you see any signs of pre-construction activity?
Give us the scoop!:yay:

Is it still all grass? Did you see any signs of pre-construction activity?
Give us the scoop!:yay:

There is absolutely nothing going on, it's still all grass I didn't even see the survey marks that used to be there. :guilty: But when it starts I'll be an on the ground reporter. :teeth:

Looks great !

oJ+mZuoYnJsONauY7TC3D6tuM9YojYee0168.jpg

That was very nice of Paging Tom Morrow. :goodvibes I love the picture and the Tink is really cute! I like it. :thumbsup2

Would prefer a DVC at Paris myself:)

Maybe you should start a Paris DVC Wish Club thread?:thumbsup2

Now, back to our beloved Disneyland Grand Californian Villas Wish Club....

...YO, DISNEY......YA LISTENING?.....YA SEEING?.....C'MON NOW, I THINK WE'VE BEEN WAITING LONG ENOUGH! I'LL BRING THE CIRCULAR SAW, HAMMER AND NAILS! LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!:woohoo:

Maybe you should start a Paris DVC Wish Club thread?:thumbsup2

...YO, DISNEY......YA LISTENING?.....YA SEEING?.....C'MON NOW, I THINK WE'VE BEEN WAITING LONG ENOUGH! I'LL BRING THE CIRCULAR SAW, HAMMER AND NAILS! LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!:woohoo:
Yea!! Give the "Original" some love!!!! I'm all over GCV!! Bring it...Bring it....Bring it.....we're waiting!!!!!

You go girl.

Hey at least we've made some progress, I love the signature pics, thanks to all whom created our wonderful pics!

I am hoping for a GC villa also. Actually any DVC at DLR. I heard last year that the DVC decor for DLR was similar to BWV. That doesn't fit into the GC decor, so maybe there will also be a stand alone DVC nearby?

I am hoping for a GC villa also. Actually any DVC at DLR. I heard last year that the DVC decor for DLR was similar to BWV. That doesn't fit into the GC decor, so maybe there will also be a stand alone DVC nearby?

Where did you hear about the decor? :listen:

My "source" told me that DVC will also eventually build a stand alone behind the Bonita Tower at the DLH. Time will tell I suppose. :hourglass

My "source" told me that DVC will also eventually build a stand alone behind the Bonita Tower at the DLH. Time will tell I suppose. :hourglass

Well, that would make sense! That is where the DVC Sales Offices, preview center and a small parking lot are now if I remember correctly. Lots of room for an entire tower! :woohoo:

I think I would have to add on both! Grand Californian, and DLR!

I heard the decor rumor a year ago from someone well connected. But things change in a year's time.It was also mentioned as a stand alone building. At the time I heard the rumor I couldn't understand how the decor would fit into any of the themeing of the resort. As for a stand alone next to the Bonita Tower, I love that as a location. Didn't they stop the Fantasy Waters show over there because of a possible reuse of that area?

I'm having trouble adding the cute logo to my signature. Any help for someone who's not a computer genius?!

I'm having trouble adding the cute logo to my signature. Any help for someone who's not a computer genius?!
How about some help FROM someone who is not a computer genius. If I could do it, anyone can.

1.) Right click on the particular image you want to insert in your signature and click on copy.

2.) Click on Quick Links at top of forum page

3.) Click on Edit Signature

4.) Place curser at end of any text already in your signature and hit Enter/Return button

5.) Click on paste for insert picture in edit signature section

6.) Click on preview signature and it should be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter