DVC Member Cruise 2025

YAY!!! I'm not super excited about the itinerary but we can certainly add on some fun before or after. This is the first member cruise where my kids will be off from school. Is there some historical pricing so I can tell my family members to start saving? :love:
Ditto for us. We can never go because the dates are always in the school year. Excited that we may actually get to go on one if lucky enough to get a room!

Did the 2023 member cruise. One & done--disappointed.
I’ve done several member cruises, and fhe 2023 one is my least favorite. One sea day is just not enough time for all of the special guests and presentations that make a MC the unique experience. So I won’t be doing any more with just one sea day. Two sea days are definitely better for the extra content.

YAY!!! I'm not super excited about the itinerary but we can certainly add on some fun before or after. This is the first member cruise where my kids will be off from school. Is there some historical pricing so I can tell my family members to start saving? :love:
I hope you and I get to go. Would like to meet you, I enjoy your posts.

Does the member cruises count towards your CC Club status? We're on the cusp of Platinum and wasn't sure it would count.

First week of school here so it doesnt work for us! One year this will work out! But I’ll live vicariously through you guys!

I have been wanting to go on a DVC member cruise for years and years, but they were always during the times my kids were still in school. So of course I'm excited that there is one offered during the summer! Except... we very much want to do the Norwegian Fjords cruise on August 10, and I'm not sure I can convince my hubby to do the DVC Cruise Aug 2-7 and then fly out to London for 8-nights cruise... I guess I'll have to cross my fingers for 2026...

Would love to go, but living in the Inland Pacific Northwest, I never go anywhere for more than a day or two in August or early September due to wildfires. That would be my nightmare to be on a cruise while my house burns down,.

Maybe next year's dates will be better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter