DVC Member's Cruise - July 23, 2018 - Castway Double Dip

I got through and RSVP'd. I wonder if this is because of the change in DVC leadership, maybe the new head can't make it on the cruise on short notice, so they're doing a reception and meet & greet before we depart.
That idea occurred to me as well. At any rate, I am happy that they are doing this, and very happy we have a reservation at WDW so we can attend. Meet you there!

For those of you who were thinking of going to TOTW on Sunday, does the meet in Disney Springs mean, you will forget about meeting at TOTW?

We haven’t gotten a call from Member Services. It may only be select passengers...

I just talked to them and it’s for select members, no detail on whom, but those selected will get a call then are given a number to rsvp to

We haven’t gotten a call from Member Services. It may only be select passengers...
Well, that’s too bad. I can understand if it’s only people who have a WDW reservation the night before the cruise, but I hate that they’d narrow it down further than that.

When I RSVP’d, the CM asked me about three times if everyone in my party was coming. Maybe it’s aimed at adults, since it’s in a wine bar? But my two boys are adults, so they didn’t tell me explicitly that it’s adults only.

Well, that’s too bad. I can understand if it’s only people who have a WDW reservation the night before the cruise, but I hate that they’d narrow it down further than that.

When I RSVP’d, the CM asked me about three times if everyone in my party was coming. Maybe it’s aimed at adults, since it’s in a wine bar? But my two boys are adults, so they didn’t tell me explicitly that it’s adults only.
Well, we’ll be there for 3 nights pre-cruise and have not been called.

I just got off the phone from DVC, they are randomly inviting people is WHAT I WAS TOLD!

Not everyone gets invited to movie previews. We were lucky once that way. I did think this was for everyone because that’s the way it was way back in 2005.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter