DVC Owners - Massachusetts

KAMLEM

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any idea how many DVC owners there are in total? Just curious.

Anyone out there from Massachusetts? I've seen a couple of you posting.

Hello, we are from North Reading, just north of Boston.

Jenn & Peter Rollins
DVC members 2000, Last trip Disneys California Adventure Opening Day
Next trip June at Dixie Landings and December at BWV and on the Wonder 3 day 12/6/01

Billerica, MA here.....21 days till we go home :D :D :D

When you wish upon a star...DVC will take you far...anything your heart desires....will come your way

We're from Worcester. 44 days til home for the first time at VWL! Can't wait. Hey by the way, we have a meet set up for 5/24 at 2pm in the Spike Room at VWL. anybody interested? it would be fun to meet everyone! :)

We're from Mass too. Small town north of Boston. :)

castle_moonlight.jpg

<font face="Class Garmnd BT"><font color="ff69b4"><big>Jennybºoº benny</big></font>
<font color="9400d3">~~DVC Member~~
Onsite: Poly '76, Contemp '98, BWV '99, CBR '00, BWV '00, CBR '01
Offsite: '74 '80 '82 '88
Next trip: BWV~June '01, ASM/BWV~Nov '01</font>
<a href="http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jsmith12/jillian&kylecharacterpage.html">Jillian & Kyle's Disney Character Website</a></font>

5/24, maybe! We'll be there 5/19-5/27. Right now 5/24 is scheduled to be a Blizzard Beach day but we often change plans. It would be nice to meet people from home in WDW!

We are about 45 minutes South of Boston, almost into Rhode Island.

We're from Ma too, north of Boston. Been members since 1991. Once in awhile I see DVC license plates around, so I'm guessing there are lots of us!

KAMLEM, Your question "how many DVCers in total". When I went to the members meeting at BWV in March this was one of the trivia questions the CM asked, and gave a DVC keychain for the correct answer. 70,000 ! my guess was 1/2 that number.

vacclub01.gif

WDW:
76,77,78,87,FW
92,Offsite
95 POL
96(2), GF,Offsite
97,GF
98,99,00,FW
8/00 DVC member @ BWV
3/01 BWV, FW
3/01 DVC member @ WLV
11/01 BWV !

I'm from Brockton, MA. Will be making our first trip "Home" on May 12. We will be staying in a one bedroom villa for 9 days. I can hardly wait.

keywest.gif

We Just bought VWL in March.

From Framingham

Does everyone know about the DIS meet at the Solomon Pond Mall in Marlborough on 4/21?

Maybe we could have a table for DVCers?

Hi, I'm from Malden. Just 5 minutes North of Boston. It's great to see how many people are from MA, on these boards. About the meeting in Marlborough. They are meeting a T.G.I.F. You can get all the info on the community board. Look under JUST FOR FUN on the main discussion forum. It sounds like alot of fun.

askepottpic.gif

Can't wait 14 days till were back at WDW. I have noticed that there is quite a few DVC member from good olde MA. That's great!!!!! :D

pooh-pig07.gif

Franklin, 45 min SW of Boston...actually closer to Providence than Boston.
Cora

99868661420436363134325F303138001.jpg

The December 15, 2000 MK Grand Marshall Family!
Wonder July 2000
Off-site '84, 85','92, 10/99
Dolphin '93, Dixie '98, Vero '99, Hilton Head '99,
BWV 2/00
OKW/Cruise/BWV 7/00
CS 12/00
Upcoming HH 7/01 & Universal (Hard Rock)/WLV/BWV! 8/01

Hi, I am from Cranston, RI and we are going do disney world easter morning. We have also been members since 1992 and we own at Old Key West and The Boardwalk........ Hope you have a wonderful trip!! :cool:

One more from Massachusetts here! :D

I've been a Member since 1994.

Another family from Billerica. Just got back, and owe a thanks to my family for helpingto bail out my basement when I got back! Had a great time at the Boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter