DVC Owners - Massachusetts

I'm deciding to post here. I work at a MA state University so spend more time here in MA than at my home in Putnam. Shout out to Simba's Mom!!! I own at SSR, AKL, and last fall bought a few points with my daughter at BWV. And she lives with her family in E Falmouth, so I know she counts. She was so tickled to get her own DVC card!

Hi we are from South Boston have been owners since 2009, have a trip planned this spring, can't wait, with our 2 children and spouses and 4 grandchildren. staying at BLT can't wait to leave all the snow behind, hopefully it will be all gone when we return.
Also have a before christmas trip just husband and myself at OKW, first time staying there, looking forward to it. Trying to stay at all the DVC's only one left after OKW.

Another Massachusetts owner here......from Western Mass and looking forward to getting back home in 24 days!

5/24, maybe! We'll be there 5/19-5/27. Right now 5/24 is scheduled to be a Blizzard Beach day but we often change plans. It would be nice to meet people from home in WDW!

We are about 45 minutes South of Boston, almost into Rhode Island.

Unlike horseshoes, almost isn't good enough. We cringe when we see your red license plates said this member married to a Worcester boy.

We are from Chelmsford, northwest of Boston. One advantage of being from Massachusetts with kids in school is the timing of our spring break. Our April break is always in the week of patriot's day and is not tied to Easter, like the rest of the country. So when Easter is early, like it is this year, our vacation does not overlap nor is adjacent to Easter week. Everyone else in the states already had their spring break before we arrive. Meaning the parks are much less crowded. Just love that.

We are from Chelmsford, northwest of Boston. One advantage of being from Massachusetts with kids in school is the timing of our spring break. Our April break is always in the week of patriot's day and is not tied to Easter, like the rest of the country. So when Easter is early, like it is this year, our vacation does not overlap nor is adjacent to Easter week. Everyone else in the states already had their spring break before we arrive. Meaning the parks are much less crowded. Just love that.
That is good to know I was wondering how April would be

Hello all, just curious as to how all of you get to WDW. We're from Arlington and I like parking in Woburn and then taking the express bus into Logan.
My sister has flown out of Providence and a friend of mine prefers to drive to Manchester or Providence. I also work with someone who drives while the rest of his family flys.
We passed ROFR after 28-days, back on April 18th! We are suppose to close by May 25th. Very excited to be new DVC owners!

Because we are in Central MA we fly out of Providence or Hartford (whichever is cheaper). We typically go down the night before and stay at a place that lets us park our car for the week. A few times we have flown out of Worcester.

We are just 20mins north of Boston, and own at SSR, AKV, BLT, and BWV. (I know, clearly we have issues!!) Since there are 6 of us and we fly at low commuter times, we tend to just drive into Logan and park. DH and I are headed down pretty soon to celebrate our 25th anniversary, and are considering parking at Woburn so we can leave the kids with another car. We have used Logan Express before for my DH's business trips and had great service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter