E-nights?

knectarshoot

Earning My Ears
We'll be at All-Star Music on July 9th, a scheduled E-Night. I understand I have to be at guest services at the resort early to be able to get a pass. Does my fiancee need to be with me to pick up two passes, or can I get them both myself. Is Guest Services the correct place to go? What would be a good time to get there? Any suggestions would be appreciated. We're making our first trip to the World together beginning Monday.

I don't believe he has to be with you when you pick up your passes. Try to get there as early as possible as they only allow 5,000 guests into the park.

I always buy mine at checkin, and we bought some for my DD and DS who were not with us at the time. So as far as I know, he doesn't need to be with you. Have fun!:bounce:

You don't need to wait til the day of. You can get them at check-in.
You also don't need to get them at your resort.
You can go to any guest relations window at any of the parks.

When we checked into the CBR on a Monday, I forgot to get them. The next day was the E-night, but we were going to MGM first thing. So when we got there, I asked if I could purchase them there and he said yes!! So it really saved us some time not to have to go back to the resort's guest services desk.

You just have to show your resort ID and your multi-day pass. You can purchase as many as you wish. They do not ask to see everyone's ID or tickets.

You can also just pick them up at MK when you arrive that day, but they might sell out. So try to get them at check-in:D

I was able to purchase e-ride night tickets for all three of us without the other two being present. The only time each person had to be present was turning in the tickets to receive your wristband. They required that each person must turn in their own ticket and have a wristband placed on them by a cast member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter