Early Roll Call For January 29, 2005 western....Anyone Out There?

door signs...so what else do i need to know about before we leave??? :cool:

do they have to be magnetic or can we use tape?

MamaCrush,
I made our door sign, along with one for our wedding renewal, invitation for Megan (renewal is a surprise for her) and a card for Jim for his parasailing on CC, thank goodness for scrapbooking supplies, (I've even premade 30 pages for our trip so I can scrapbook as soon as I get my photos back).

I know what you mean about all the little extras, but we mom's want this trip to be extra special for our little ones. We are also bringing our DVD for the plane trip it makes travelling SOOOO much quieter.

Can't wait to meet everyone, Megan did the "single digit dance" with me this morning. :jumping1:

Lisa :wave:

Larillion:

I sent you a PM, but my daughter Rachel will be in the club and would love another friend to meet. Feel free to give us a shout and Rachel will get back to you...

3 degrees here in the Philly burbs. We can't go soon enough! :earsboy:

Steve

:Pinkbounc :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :Pinkbounc

We did the single digit dance this morning as well. I was going to volenteer in DD8's classroom and she made me promise not to do it in there.....she said she would just die if I did anything strange! Isn't it fun to motify our kids!

STILL HAVENT PACKED A THING!!!! OMG am I lazy.

I too bought pooh and eeyore chapstick but not for a kid...... for me!!!!!!

They are calling for snow this Saturday night but can't tell us how much yet.....they say if the two storms collide....we are in trouble!!!!

Magnetic signs....hmmmm....that is something I havent done. Where do you get them and what do you put on them? lol....

Well, I hope no one is snowed in.....let's all pray for warmer weather so there are no scares or delays!!!!

See you all soon....Tracy

Tracy,
I made mine with scrapbooking items...a die cut of a cruise ship that had 4 port holes, put Birch Family in one and a photo of each of us in the other 3, added Disney Magic, our sailing dates, few other stickers and of course my lime green mickey ears with "mommy2mrb" on it, will put mag strips on the back and it took me about 30 minutes to put it together.

Hope the weather gets better (we had 82 today) for everyone back east.

ALL PACKED UP AND WAITING TO LEAVE!!
LISA, 82? I HATE YOU!!!JUST KIDDIN'! ITS 16 HERE AND OVER THE NEXT 4 DAYS WE ARE TO GET 5 INCHES. AS LONG AS I GET ON MY FLIGHT THURSDAY, I DONT CARE WHAT IT DOES!
DOOR SIGN IS COMPLETE.
NAME TAGS BOUGHT FOR DIS MEET.
SUITCASES PACKED.
CAN WE GO NOW????????? :boat: --MARIA
PS-WHO EVER WANTS THE 5-6-ISH YEAR OLDS (BOYS OR GIRLS) TO MEET BEFORE THE CLUBS(AND DISMEET) LETME KNOW! CIARA CANT WAIT TO MEET HER NEW BUDDIES! :grouphug:

Man oh man am I getting nervous...the extended forecast calls for SNOW next Wednesday night.......this cannot be happening to me!!!!!! I must get out of Jersey Thursday afternoon.....

Please oh please let the pixie dust cover New Jersey and melt the snow!!!!!

Tracy

Sorry about our weather, but it is pretty great, pixie dust for no more snow before everyone's flights.

Maria, Megan will send Ciara PS this weekend.

I'm 95% packed, just last minute stuff, have double checked all our ressies, paperwork filled out.....hurry up and get here Jan 28.....we need to get to the Mickey Boat NOW :thewave: can't tell I'm getting excited can you :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

Lisa

I am so excited about this cruise! I hope the weather is at least as good as it has been in San Diego! We actually got to use our pool today - the weather is 80 degrees! It is crazy because I can't even start packing the summer stuff because we are using it! I know, I am not going to get much pity from those of you on the East Coast right now...

Any other boys out there for my sons to play with (one is 5, and the other is turning 7 on the cruise)?
Laurie, in Carlsbad, CA

Eastern Magic 10/03
Lifelong DLR passholder

Sandiegomom, we have two boys almost your boys ages. We sent a PM.

Can't wait!

Kathleen & John

Tracy,
I have not packed either......but I have thought about it...does that count????

Wash DC is shut down today, so we have a traffic free day. My work today includes driving,s o I hope to get done quickly.

We got about 1" of snow yesterday and they say 2" tonight and 12" - 18" on Saturday.....all I can say is better this week than next.
Take care everyone and stay warm,
Lisa

Maria-- We're definitely interested in a kids club meet. Brosnan (DS4 1/2) I'm sure would like that.

Sandie-- Brosnan turns 5 in April, so I'm sure he'd like to hang with your younger boy!

We're expecting freezing rain and possibly snow here in the Charlotte, NC area this weekend. Thankfully it doesn't last long around here so if that's it, we'll be on our way next Friday!

Maria - Makenna(5) & Alaina (almost 3) would be interested in a kids DIS meet.

We got 4" of the white fluffy stuff on Tuesday, it is snowing again today & it is supposed to snow again this weekend. Hopefully, none next week. Though last year when we flew out it was snowing. DH heard that if we have 3 days of fog in a row that 60 days later there will be a blizzard. That is next week Friday when we fly out.

We did open the suitcase last night & started packing shoes.

Clarry

AND OUR EXTENDED FORECAST CALLS FOR SNOW NEXT WEEK WHEN WE LEAVE THUR , TOO. IF IT SNOWS ON OUR FLIGHT DAY, I SWEAR TO GOD ILL FREAK!! ILL ALREADY HAVE OUR SUITCASES IN THE VAN, SO WE'LL KEEP DRIVING PAST THE AIRPORT AND STRAIGHT TO FLORIDA! WE HAVE A COMFY CONVERSION VAN WITH NINTENDO AND DVD, SO NO PROBLEM! IT WOULD TAKE THE END OF THE WORLD TO KEEP ME FROM GETTING ON THAT SHIP SAT MORNING.
THOSE WITH THE 5-6-ISH KIDS, GREAT!! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MEETING BY THE POOL? LET ME KNOW WHAT TIME SOUNDS GOOD!
AT THIS TIME NEXT WEEK, ILL BE IN PORT CANAVERAL SITTING AT OUR HOTEL WATCHING THE CRUISE SHIPS GO BY.............. :boat: --MARIA

maria that was my thought when i booked our flight. if it is canceled..we have 24 hours to get to port c.

what do you say to getting to the pool a.s.a.p. on saturday?? would that work?

We will probably be heading to Mickey pool first thing on Saturday too. So any time to meet would be fine with us.

we are planning to get to the pool asap on Saturday, if we don't see anyone at the port, will see you at the pool.

Pixie Dust for NO MORE SNOW please :wizard:

We'll be at the Mickey Pool first thing, as well. Look for 2 munchkins playing together who don't look anything like siblings! Brosnan (4-1/2) is blonde, blue eyed and Aeris (3) has dark hair and dark eyes.

May time fly until then and once we meet, may it come to a screeching halt!

ILL THINK OF SOMETHING FOR US TO DO TO FIND EACHOTHER......MAYBE MEET UNDER THE END OF THE MICKEY SLIDE AT THE POOL-THERES ALOT OF ROOM UNDER IT. ILL HAVE THE 2 LITTLE ONES. ONE WILL BE ENJOYING HERSELF IN THE WATER(CIARA 5) AND THE OTHER WILL BE A MONSTER AND HAVING HOLY WATER THROWN ON HER AS PEOPLE MIGHT MISTAKE HER AS A LITTLE DEVIL(OLIVIA 18 MOS). THE TERRIBLE 2'S HIT US WAAAAAAYYYYYY TOO EARLY. :crazy2: :drinking1 BUT, THERE WILL BE A BAR NEARBY..........
--MARIA
STAY AWAY FROM US, SNOW!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter