Easter egg Displays?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
This year Easter is Sunday March 31. We are at WDW from March 17 to 22. Do you think we will be there when the Easter Eggs will be displayed?

In 2022, & 2023, we were able to see the Easter eggs after Easter, but we’ve never been there so much before Easter.

A different year, probably, different characters, but I really enjoy seeing them all. This was last year.

View attachment 827891
Actually it is the same egg!!

Your picture is much sharper as mine was just a clipping from icloud. DS had taken it as a movie.

In your picture towards the middle if Mirabelle and bolt the dog. (These are on the for right in my picture)

You can barely make out Ariel next to Pluto near the bottom on both eggs.

It shows ours was taken at 5:47 PM on 4/4/2023

For this egg the decorator became ill and others had to finish it for them.

Actually it is the same egg!!

Your picture is much sharper as mine was just a clipping from icloud. DS had taken it as a movie.

In your picture towards the middle if Mirabelle and bolt the dog. (These are on the for right in my picture)

You can barely make out Ariel next to Pluto near the bottom on both eggs.

It shows ours was taken at 5:47 PM on 4/4/2023

For this egg the decorator became ill and others had to finish it for them.
What a good eye you have!
Mine was taken April 9, 2023 at 5:10 PM.
Thanks for the information about the decorator. It’s a beautiful egg!

We were there 3/27 to 4/2 in 2022 and they were already on display, Easter wasn't until 4/17 that year.
In April 2022, I took this picture, Piper was my favorite egg that year. I really enjoy seeing the creations on display!

I’m glad I asked, and I’ll definitely be on the lookout this March!
1705966258406.jpeg

I also hope to see these in March. I'm staying at AKL and BLT, is Grand Floridian the best place to see some?

I also hope to see these in March. I'm staying at AKL and BLT, is Grand Floridian the best place to see some?
Certainly some of the nicest ones were at GF, but the Beach Club and Yacht club had some very cute ones too.
1706113392497.jpeg
1706113443947.jpeg

1706113512598.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter