• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eat till we Explode, Shop till We Drop, No Time for Sleep April 10-18 PTR 3/27 Update

We did HM, JC, and POTC! Our tour guide's name was Becky (I think). She was INCREDIBLE!! We just had the best time, and have agreed that we would totally do it again - even if there was no new information or anything... haha.

That would be so cool to meet a fellow DISer!

I hope we have as much fun, I've been wanting to do this tour for year but finally saved up the money this year for it. Plus we got a DVC discount. :banana:

I have a few April ADR's I will be canceling that might match up for you.

Did you get Le Cellier or are you interested? I have one for April 17th at 2:45 I will be canceling.

Thank you but DH and I actually weren't too crazy about Le Cellier. :scared1: I know, how could I? :lmao:

I don't have much more planning to do, so I've just been looking for more to plan. I've been very bored today as DH has his big final projects due for a few of his classes, and he's been working on them all day.

I also realized earlier that this Thursday is the 5 year anniversary of when DH and I first started dating. :love: I decided to add our celebration to our room reservation and dining reservations. So we will have something to celebrate after all!

Another thing I did was look through some of the pictures on my photobucket, and I found these Disney pictures from our first trip together in 2007. We went for 3 nights during Thanksgiving. What were we thinking?! We knew next to nothing about Disney and it was the only time we had off from work at the time so we figured why not and went for it. It was crazy busy but we didn't mind. We didn't know any better. :laughing: We also made no ADR's :scared1: the horror! Anyways here's a few of our pics.

DisneyNov.jpg

NOv6.jpg

Nov10.jpg

Nov11.jpg

Nov12.jpg

Nov13.jpg

Nov14.jpg

Nov15.jpg

Nov16.jpg

Nov2.jpg

Nov3.jpg

Nov4.jpg

Nov5.jpg

Nov7.jpg

Nov8.jpg

Nov9.jpg

and.. here's a picture of our little furbaby Sebastian who will be staying with my parents during our upcoming trip...
Bastian.jpg

Bastian3.jpg

Ok well thats enough rambling for tonight! :goodvibes

I don't have much more planning to do, so I've just been looking for more to plan. I've been very bored today as DH has his big final projects due for a few of his classes, and he's been working on them all day.

I also realized earlier that this Thursday is the 5 year anniversary of when DH and I first started dating. :love: I decided to add our celebration to our room reservation and dining reservations. So we will have something to celebrate after all!

Our 3 years of dating anniversary is Wednesday - that is what we are celebrating on our trip :rotfl:

I'm so jealous that you got to go while all of the Christmas decorations are up!! I'm going to try to drag DH down for a weekend to see them this year.

AWW!! I love the pics, especially the one of your dog with Stitch!! Adorable!!

I remember those days too... no park plans, no ADRs, going in August, no itinerary... wouldn't even have occurred to us! My dad used to say "What park do you wanna go to today?" and that is where our plans would begin and end! Now I could never imagine that! :lmao:

I'm so onboard with your PTR (and hopefully a TR!)

I love your pin collection, too! I love how you display it. I might have to copy it. I have so many pins, and I always get some when I go to WDW. (I'm hoping to go in September- fingers crossed for FD!)

I hope you have a very magical trip!

Our 3 years of dating anniversary is Wednesday - that is what we are celebrating on our trip :rotfl:

I'm so jealous that you got to go while all of the Christmas decorations are up!! I'm going to try to drag DH down for a weekend to see them this year.

I wasn't sure if I should add our anniversary to our reservations since its not our "real" anniversary, but I asked about it over on the theme park board and got alot of "Go for its". So, I went for it. DH and I went for our honeymoon and loved having everyone tell us congrats. I'm glad I'm not the only one doing this! :)

We loved the Christmas decorations! So much that we're going back the week after Thanksgiving this year (hopefully a PTR for that trip to follow). The Osbourne Lights are my favorite!

AWW!! I love the pics, especially the one of your dog with Stitch!! Adorable!!

I remember those days too... no park plans, no ADRs, going in August, no itinerary... wouldn't even have occurred to us! My dad used to say "What park do you wanna go to today?" and that is where our plans would begin and end! Now I could never imagine that! :lmao:

Thank you! Yeah we should have named him Stitch instead of Sebastian. For a small dog, he acts like a tornado. :lmao:

Thank goodness for the disboards or to this day I might still be going to Disney with no plans! :eek:

I'm so onboard with your PTR (and hopefully a TR!)

I love your pin collection, too! I love how you display it. I might have to copy it. I have so many pins, and I always get some when I go to WDW. (I'm hoping to go in September- fingers crossed for FD!)

I hope you have a very magical trip!

Thanks for joining in!
There will definetly be a TR to follow, and if that goes well hopefully another PTR for our next trip. haha I can't get enough of the planning!

I got the idea for the cork boards from someone else here on the DIS. It makes it so easy to display all my pins! Feel free to copy the idea! :goodvibes
Oh I so badly want to go in September, we did free dining one year and loved it. However, my :love: for the Christmas decorations wins!

Only 10 more days, tomorrow we will be doing the single digit dance! :banana:

I'm completely packed too.
017.jpg

018.jpg

So we haven't even gone on this trip yet but I'm in the process of planning 3 more trips. :rotfl: One in Nov/Dec, a weekend trip in Jan for the 1/2 Marathon, and my sister is graduating high school next year so we told her that we would bring her to WDW next May/June. She's only been to WDW once when she was younger and she ended up with Mono the whole trip. She was miserable. So we decided to bring her with us as her graduation present. Hopefully this TR goes well, because I will have plenty more to follow! :wizard:

Juicy Couture and Kitson flip flops?!

We have the same taste, girl. These two designers make up a ton of my closet. LOVE them. Love love love.

YAY for being all packed!! :dance3:

Yay! I just found your PTR. Hope that you enjoy your trip!! I'm so jealous!

Thanks! Only 6 more days! :cool1:
Juicy Couture and Kitson flip flops?!

We have the same taste, girl. These two designers make up a ton of my closet. LOVE them. Love love love.

YAY for being all packed!! :dance3:

Oh yes I love my Juicy flip flops! I bought alot of tops for the trip at Gilly Hicks too. Do you shop at that store too?

I am so getting ready to put the suitcases in the car already. lol But I'm restraining myself.
:rotfl:

congrats on the single digits!!:cool1: that is so exciting!! thats awesome that you are all packed and ready to go!! I am so jealous-- i still have over 5 more months till my trip !! I hope you are having a happy easter:)

Oh yes I love my Juicy flip flops! I bought alot of tops for the trip at Gilly Hicks too. Do you shop at that store too?

I am so getting ready to put the suitcases in the car already. lol But I'm restraining myself.
:rotfl:

Hmm.. I've never heard of that store! We must not have those here.

Also, I totally agree! I am itching to do the same!! I love that night before excitement of having everything packed and ready to go!! We leave within days... i'm freaking out!

congrats on the single digits!!:cool1: that is so exciting!! thats awesome that you are all packed and ready to go!! I am so jealous-- i still have over 5 more months till my trip !! I hope you are having a happy easter:)

Thank you! I hope you had a nice Easter as well. I am so ready for this vacation! Only 2 1/2 days left now!!!

Hmm.. I've never heard of that store! We must not have those here.

Also, I totally agree! I am itching to do the same!! I love that night before excitement of having everything packed and ready to go!! We leave within days... i'm freaking out!

I can't wait, I've been watching Disney shows, listening to my Disney music, and I've been on the boards everyday. I still have to get thru two long days of work though. :headache:

So my mother in law called today, and they are no longer able to drive DH and I to and from the airport. So we need to find a new way. I hate to pay all the money for parking at Logan Airport but it looks like we dont have many other options. I guess we will now be driving ourselves to the airport. I've also been trying to change our flight on Jetblue, the cheapest way possible. I want to get to Disney earlier in the day, as I feel we are wasting a whole day by not getting into MCO until around 7. So, I called and spoke with someone at Jetblue and they said it's a $100 change fee per person! :scared1: I asked her if I had any other options and I was told that I can call at midnight on April 10th and ask if I can do a same day flight change for $40/person. (and I have a $78 Jetblue credit). So I am going to try this. Fingers crossed that all goes well. I want to get another day out of my vacation. I know I'm being greedy!

Have a great trip!!! :cool1: We'll be heading down on Wednesday and can't wait!:banana:

Looking forward to reading your TR when you get back!! Have a wonderful time!

Alright, if anyone is still hanging in there we're back and I will be starting my TR very soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter