Eating in bed?

Not meals, but occasionally I might eat a small non messy snack in bed while watching TV. My DH usually has command of the living room TV. If I am watching something different, I am often in the bedroom.

No, I very rarely hang out in bed unless I am sick because I like to be with the family but will usually hang out in the living room in my recliner. There is where I eat meals/snacks/etc. I don't think I would eat in bed, though, because I'm too messy.

No…..never

Even after some surgeries I didn’t eat in bed. I either went in the kitchen or ate a snack on the couch.

Unless I'm sick and trying to eat some crackers or toast, I never eat in bed.

Occasional I do eat a small snack in bed before going to sleep.

I have never been one to have food in the bedroom. I was in the hospital overnight this year for the first time in my life, so I did have meals in bed there.

:crazy2: Yuck - no. We don't even eat in bed at hotels or on cruise ships. If we're having room service we take it to whatever other surfaces are available in the room/cabin.
Same. The idea of eating in bed is just gross to me. I don't even hang out in bed, you can always find me in the nearest available chair unless I'm about to go to sleep or do other bed-related activities.

Not in our home.
in a hotel, yes, because that is usually the only place to sit, but that’s at the edge of the bed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter