Ebay, did anybody bid on this?

What does Donnie have to pay for it? I looked but since it is closed, there is no info....

What on Earth is Donnie going to do with it I ask?

my daughter has this pin, she traded someone for it, I don't know where....

Donnie you can probably go over onto the collectors board and see how much the pin is actually worth, I've done this before because I love collecting the WDW pins...

If you really like it than it's always worth the money if not turn around and resale it on ebay.

By the way I really like the pin !

Donnie, there is a site called dizpins.com. It will tell you everything you didn't need to know about pins.

I bought a pin after I saw one like it go for over 100bucks..its a MVMCP pin that changes to Scary with a spinner...a banner like pin.....gonna save it and see what happens with the value!!! Needless to say I didn't pay close to that for it!!!

Who bid on the sticker package that just sold a few days ago ?
It had 3 of the white stcikers and 7 of the car window ones with the mucket Mickey.

Hey, I say... if you like it, you like it. Get it. Curious to see how much that other one goes for. When they start them out so low, they know they're going to go way up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter