EE on Monday or Tuesday

fire616

Mouseketeer
We will be arriving at DL on Sunday, June 5th. We plan on going to the park the next day.

My question is which day would be better for EE Monday or Tuesday. This will be my son-in-laws first trip so I am not sure if we want to take it slow on Monday or just jump right in and start riding rides.

Any suggestions :grouphug:

Hi. We will be in a similar situation, arriving Sat. but not entering the DL parks until M-W. From what I have heard (and my personal experience at WDW), Mondays are usually more crowded than Tues. due to some people extending their weekend trips. With that in mind, we plan on using our EE on Mon., as it will likely be the most crowded of the three days we are there. This way if the park gets crowded later on and we decide to head to DCA or even back to the hotel, we will have had that extra hour in the AM. Plus, I figure it will be easier to get up and out early for the first day in the parks, when we (and the kids) are roaring to go, than later in the trip when they might be tired. Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter