"Enchanted:” The E! True Disneyworld Trip Report of a Birthday Princess (UPDATE 4/26)

I have a feeling Em will post pictures of the Belle merchandise AFTER I leave Sunday.....and I won't be doing any internet there.

Well, regardless still looking forward to more. :lovestruc popcorn::

How can you leave us with a cliffhanger for so LONG!!! :eek:

We need an update! Which resort did Aunt C book?? :confused:

Hello, everyone!

I'm very, VERY sorry that I haven't provided you with an update in so long. Life has been a little crazy the past few weeks. I had midterms and then I had to work a bunch of extra hours at work because someone quit, and THEN my uncle died last Friday of a sudden heart attack. :sad1: He and my aunt, who is my dad's sister, basically raised my dad so it was a very emotional time for everyone. The funeral was Wednesday, and we had a lot of out of state visitors, some of whom stayed at our house. We also had the after-funeral dinner at our house so we were busy, busy, busy this week. Right now I'm just trying to get caught up on my homework and everything that I've missed since last Friday.

Again, I'm VERY sorry that I haven't been around to update or even to welcome home all of you who have just returned from your trips. I hope you all had a wonderful time! :wizard: I hope that I will be able to post the next update (or two) sometime next week. I can't wait to be back amongst you talking about all things magical. :cloud9:

M-I-C...see you real soon!

Emily

Oh, Emily I am so so sorry.:grouphug: I will say a prayer for your entire family and send you guys lots of healing pixie dust and hugs. Take your time with the update... family is more important than TRs!

Thinking of you lots... take care of yourself.:love:

Just wanted to say I am really enjoying your TR and I'm very sorry to hear about your uncle... :sad1: I will be praying you & your family. Sending lots of pixie dust your way. :wizard:

*back from her own trip now*

Oh Emily I am so sorry to hear about your uncle! :grouphug:

Take all the time you need to finish your trip report. I still want to know about the merchandise I overlooked / missed due to time, but I can wait.

I am so sorry to hear about your Uncle. My prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Sending lots of hugs and comforting thoughts your way!

Just wanted to say that its hilarious that we Hoosiers are taking the blame for the full hotels! I saw Indiana and was like "Wait, what did we do?!" haha. Its true ;) Most of Indiana heads south during spring break, its tradition!

:hug: I'm so sorry for what you are going through.

On a happy note.... I love this trip report! I'm subbing!:cutie:

I am so sorry to hear about your uncle.:hug: It's never easy to lose a loved one, but when it's sudden I think it is harder to handle. Just take your time and give your dad all the support that he needs. We'll still be here when you are able to return.:goodvibes

So sorry to hear about your uncle!! Hang in there!

I am so sorry for your loss:hug: Hang in there.

I will be here waiting for your next update when things calm down for youpopcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter