"Enter Celebration Information" on member site . . .

It is so weird. I have 2 reservations showing and I do not see this link. I have something to celebrate and want to put it in. I wonder if it has to do with the reservation problems for BLT. Anyone else have a res at BLT and not see this link? It doesn't make sense. I just see the 2 reservations and no links to do anything else. You all also spoke of being able to see the reservation detail...like people traveling. Is that true? Mine just lists the dates and there is not way to click on anything for more detail. I am a rookie here, so if anyone has more info I would appreciate it. Thanks a bunch!

I was able to... I have a ressie at BCV and did it yesterday. you have to put in your reservation # which comes up when you pull up your vacation details. I put 3 celebrations in.. daughters 1st trip.. sons ability to walk (he is handicapped and began walking this year!!) and I felt bad for son #2 so I put his hard work in 1st grade improving his reading. whether they acknowlege any of this who knows.. but I felt bad not having anything for all three.

It is so weird. I have 2 reservations showing and I do not see this link. I have something to celebrate and want to put it in. I wonder if it has to do with the reservation problems for BLT. Anyone else have a res at BLT and not see this link? It doesn't make sense. I just see the 2 reservations and no links to do anything else. You all also spoke of being able to see the reservation detail...like people traveling. Is that true? Mine just lists the dates and there is not way to click on anything for more detail. I am a rookie here, so if anyone has more info I would appreciate it. Thanks a bunch!

I see the link on my other vacation but not the BLT. :confused3

We are celebrating my daughter's 13th birthday at OKW. It asks for the date of birthday. It put 1996, but I wonder if they mean 2009. After putting the info in, it gives me a screen that says "date of celebration Feb. 23, 1996." What do you think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter