Enterprise car rental- good deal in CA

funnygarcia

Hyena, Dis Diva, vegan-in-training
I just set up my car rental for our Disneyland trip- not sure how cheap they are in FL... but it was the cheapest rate I have ever noticed ! For a weekend it was only $14.99 per DAY !! (intermediate) pick up on Friday after 12pm, return on Monday before 12pm for those special rates. Also a week rental from LAX intermediate (8 days) was only $154. with tax!. Even with AAA discounts at Hertz, Emerald club/Disney club... I never got a rate under $200 ... Check them out and see if FL rates are just as good!

OK so i just checked form Orlando airport- ouch $299 w tax for intermediate for 8 day rental and $50 a day for weekend... but if youre in CA go for it!! LOL

I haven't used Enterprise (but I know people that have and with great experience). I heard that they will at times match the rate of a competitor if you give the location a call, so for anyone scoping auto rentals, it may be worth a try. Enterprise is always located off airport though, I think.
Actually, that $299. rate isn't all that bad. I have seen a lot worse. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter