Epcot Construction Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The spine had actually been targeted to be mostly finished for Disney's 50th this fall.. At this rate who knows when they'll be done.
My understanding from the beginning was that some parts were to be ready by the 50th, but the whole project would be completed for Epcot's 40th.

Things are moving right along with Harmonious. Center ring now in place....

It looks hideous by day. But I guess that doesn't matter. Funny how a company that once floated the globe barge out each evening so as to not impede daytime sight lines, now thinks that those hulking monstrosities are good show because it will make people happy at night...and that's what matters.:guilty:

It looks hideous by day. But I guess that doesn't matter. Funny how a company that once floated the globe barge out each evening so as to not impede daytime sight lines, now thinks that those hulking monstrosities are good show because it will make people happy at night...and that's what matters.:guilty:
Aren’t they all gonna be fountains during the day? It looks crappy now and the sight line is forever gone but it should look better once the fountains are operating.

Any chance the bottom portions of each barge will be submergible? Lowering their profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter