Epcot Construction Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is the estimated timeframe on when all the walls in the front are supposed to come down? Gotta say I’m so over the ridiculous out-of-the-way walking around you have to do to get to stuff.

just a yes or no on REMY being open March 8-11, 2021......you don't have to give me specifics.....just want to know if I can count on getting onto remy;)

just a yes or no on REMY being open March 8-11, 2021......you don't have to give me specifics.....just want to know if I can count on getting onto remy;)
Never count on anything when it comes to trip planning in a COVID world. I say NO. I think later in March.

I'm seeing reports and video footage that they were testing fireworks for Harmonious at Epcot last night! Anyone at the parks who saw it?

Each night at EPCOT CLOSING AROUND 8 pm? I’m there in 7 days and staying at beach club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter