Epcot QS

Sunshine Seasons and Electric Umbrella are indoors. Most countries in World Showcase have indoor seating like the China Pavilion, Japan Pavilion, American Pavilion, Morocco is a mix of indoor and outdoor. You won't have any trouble finding a place, but I would recommend Sunshine Seasons from all of the above.

Fully indoor seating available
Sunshine Seasons
Electric Umbrella
Liberty Inn (US pavilion)
Les Halles (France)
Katsura Grill (Japan)

Sheltered seating with fans available
Lotus Blossom Café (China)
Tangierine Café (Morocco)

Sheltered seating without fans available
Kringla Bakery (Norway)
Cantina de San Angel (Mexico) NOTE: During lunch hours, guests dining at Cantina de San Angel may be permitted to sit inside La Hacienda restaurant
Sommerfest (Germany)

Outdoor seating only
Refreshment Port
Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Thank you! I may be able to cancel some TS meals knowing we can have some decent quick service inside!

You have some very good & cool QS choices in Epcot:

Sunshine Seasons
Tangierine Cafe (Morocco)
Cantina de San Angel

Sunshine Seasons has complete AC. Tangierine Cafe is always cooler in the indoor seating. I have taken my lunch from Cantina de San Angel into La Hacienda.

Last edited:
My DH is the worlds plainest eater, so we usually end up at Liberty Inn. They have a nice big air conditioned dining room that never seems to be very busy and they have pretty decent food.

My DH is the worlds plainest eater, so we usually end up at Liberty Inn. They have a nice big air conditioned dining room that never seems to be very busy and they have pretty decent food.
I think this is a good choice if you want straight forward entrees w/o any spice.

Sunshine Seasons has a mix of both straight forward & a bit of spice & unique. Fresh offerings. The CMs will swap out the sides for you if asked. eg I enjoy the rotisserie chicken but want their famous mashed potatos not the beans that now come with. No problem to switch it up. Well worth checking out the online menu.

Tangierine Cafe is not as daunting as many people think. The chicken & lamb is very mild. The sides tasty but not hot or spicy. Think they now offer a rotisserie chicken as well. This is a great spot to split a lunch or dinner entree between 2 people. Huge serving.

Cantina de San Angel does have some spicier/hotter offerings. I've enjoyed the chicken cascabel but asked for the sauce to be served on the side for dipping. But at least 50% of guests order the nachos so def not a tough menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter