EPCOT reviews-Le Cellier and Biergarten

Albertan mom

<font color=blue>I didn't mean too, innocent mista
We are DH, me, DD11, DS8 (FIL55, MIL54,BIL26, SIL25)

We just got back from 10 days of Free Dining!

LE CELLIER
Had a lunch ressie for 11:40, sat at 11:55 or so.
Neat ambience.
DS had Kids Steak, salad for appetizer, Smore dessert.
DD had Filet, small caesar salad for app (not on menu, but asked for it, and got it) and Canadian Mousse.
DH had 10oz steak, cheese soup and chocolate cake
I had filet, cheese soup and creme brulee, and a raspberry slushee drink that was very good.
We got cokes and slushees and shakes, and he didn't charge us for the extra drinks.
It was good, but I don't know if it really deserved all the acclaimation it gets on here!! The filet was good, though I asked for mine well done, and it came out bloody still. The creme brulee was really good, first time I had tried one.
The chocolate mousse was so cute. The smores were very very yummy!
DH said his steak was decent. FIL and MIL were happy with their food too. The soup was okay, but I couldn't eat very much of it, it was just too rich for me. I maybe had 10 bites of it. Dipping the bread in it is very good!
Price would have been $215.88 for 5 meals.
We give it 4.25 out of 5
Would we eat here again? Yes, for free, maybe sharing if we were paying!

BIERGARTEN
It is a neat ambience. If you like sauerkraut, you will love it here! You can smell it all the way out the doors!
The show was neat, with the singing and dancing and stuff.
Food was a buffet.
The kids did not like it. They ate some chicken, and buns.
I liked the snitzel, and buns, potatoes and beef. I didn't love it here either. The desserts were pretty good though.
Total would have been $88
We give it 2.75 out of 5
Would we eat here again? No

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

I plan on taking my dd during Easter when she is with her h.s. band. This is her second year of taking a German class and I thought she would enjoy the resturant. So basically the Biergarten is about the atmosphere and not the food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter