Epcot Sketch Swap~CLOSED

I've got my sketches picked.. papers picked..... (awaiting some questions on some of the papers)..... I'm still a little iffy on my Norway sketch but I have the papers picked regardless of the sketch... :)

I love all the sketches posted so far!

Cassey, I love the hexagon quote idea!!! :)

I haven't finished AK yet, how the heck did you finish Epcot??

I'm wondering too how they can be that fast. I've been postal with AK swap for a few days and am working on another swap then I have more stuff too do before even looking at this. they are too fast for me. I'll be scrambling last minute as usual LOL

Love the idea of the hexagone with the quote Cassey.

I haven't finished AK yet, how the heck did you finish Epcot??

I'm wondering too how they can be that fast. I've been postal with AK swap for a few days and am working on another swap then I have more stuff too do before even looking at this. they are too fast for me. I'll be scrambling last minute as usual LOL

Love the idea of the hexagone with the quote Cassey.

Lisa kicks butt in the page territory.
Me, eh, I work well under pressure. LOL

easy, I didn't do AK swap! I'm making the title and closing pages for the MAW swap, so don't need to start those yet and didn't do many groups in the last couple swaps!
plus I have one kid and have most of my days free while Megan's at school!
besides only having to attach one side of the LO makes it go quicker!
I like getting things done just in case something comes up later :thumbsup2

I'm with Buffy!! I'm not done with the AK swap either!! Pressure is so much better!! Oh wait I better get off the computer, eat dinner and get back to my table and get my last set of pages done!!

easy, I didn't do AK swap! I'm making the title and closing pages for the MAW swap, so don't need to start those yet and didn't do many groups in the last couple swaps!
plus I have one kid and have most of my days free while Megan's at school!
besides only having to attach one side of the LO makes it go quicker!
I like getting things done just in case something comes up later :thumbsup2

Much better and more organized than me. I always have things come up that throw me off.
Hopefully I can be more diligent with this swap.

I can't even think about this yet. I've still got an entire set of pages to get done for AK. I blame the new 60-hour work week (with the commute, I'm out of the house around 12 hours a day).

I love the idea of the quote, Cassey!

Can't wait to see the second overachiever's pages! :lmao:

This has dimensions. But the rest on the website don't. :(
6a00d8342d833253ef014e8beec17b970d-450wi

This is for The Land

I really wish more of the sites included the dimensions. I can eyeball it, but I prefer to have a real number, you know?

Here are my sketches:

Morocco - 4 page LO

(from pinterest via ezscrapbooks.blogspot.com)

Norway - 4 page LO

(from pinterest via scrapbookgeneration.blogspot.com)

Fountain - 2 page LO

(from pinterest via letsscrap.ning.com)

Illuminations - 2 page LO

(from google search.. sorry missed the name of the site)

Japan - holiday group - 2 page LO

(from pinterest via nutzaboutstamping.com)

I can't even think about this yet. I've still got an entire set of pages to get done for AK. I blame the new 60-hour work week (with the commute, I'm out of the house around 12 hours a day).

I love the idea of the quote, Cassey!

Can't wait to see the second overachiever's pages! :lmao:

ouch on the 12 hour days!

I will post photos tomorrow, have a bunch of errands and work in student store today!

Nan, love your sketch ideas!

Nan, love the sketches.

Lisa, can't wait to see your layout!

I will go ahead with the quote idea, not going to be able to work on these again until at least Friday.

I know you can't list any website here, but does anyone have any good, relatively cheap places that the get their scrapbook paper? Any info would be a huge help - feel free to pm me.

Thanks
Amanda

Amanda,

You can list websites, you just can not list and promote your own store. That is what is against DISboard policy.

I have purchased my paper from the following over the years:

Pattern paper/Disney specific - scrapyourtrip.com

Bazzill/disney - I been purchasing recently from Scrapsome.com (I have ordered from other places online but several of them have closed up in the last year). I know with Scrapsome if you contact her she will answer your questions quickly and goes out of her way to help find things you might be looking for. They do sale packs of 25 in bazzill paper.

Scrapbook.com has a shop that has bazzill, disney, just about everything..

Hope that information helps you.

I second scrapsome. I only have good things to say about them.
You can also order in bulk at Michaels too. when they have a sale like last weekend I buy lots of it. Last week I got 5 for $1 on papers but not bazzil plus an extra 15% my entire purchase. I dropped serious money there LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter