Epcot Sketch Swap~CLOSED

Thanks,:goodvibes. Okay one set of each of those done, 27 more to go. Still waiting on paper for the Country sets and Holiday sets.

I think it looks perfect Cassie.

Had a great weekend. Ready to buckle down and clean up the scraproom so I can start working.

8783952749_02695462fb.jpg

The American Adventure currently has the same color shadow as main, it will be different for real.
I didn't realize it when I picked the sketch, but it was for 8-1/2 x 11 pages. So it doesn't look exactly like the sketch anymore. It is now mounted on the 12x12 cardstock paper.
Will add embellishments to the side that is glued and enclose the others for when you make the other 3 pages.

:woohoo: First LO done....
Everyone will have a different set of papers BUT your set will match entirely! I went with the bright colors from the DCWV: Citrus Stack and Citrus Solid Stack. I love the way it turned it.. all of them!!! DH liked them so much he wanted to keep them and just send you "I owe yous"... LOL

Here is MOROCCO

Sketch it was based off of:

The title is a white base w/ glitter title. The medallions are a glitter paper too and there is 2 for each LO but I added 2 extras because I cut extras. The flags (glitter paper too) are in a little baggie and the string is included but not knowing how you might want to add them to your LO, I included the string but not attached to the flags.

I hope you like them! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter