Erotic Nights Out in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogerlover

Mouseketeer
(As this is the adult forum i'm assuming nobody is going to be offended by the idea of two consenting adults having sex)

We are a early 20s couple heading to orlando for the first time & staying at disney. We want to spend a night or two at more "stimulating" enviroments than Jellyrolls. We are both othewr 21 and age isn't a issue, we just want to avoid anywhere that is full of 50yr old men leering over young girls.

Are there any good erotic & romantic nightspots for couples in Orlando?

lol....Adults thread means just that....for Adults. Didn't realize a Disney forum was the correct place to ask about erotic and adult entertainment establishments. Is there a secret park at Disney I've been missing? :lmao:

lol....Adults thread means just that....for Adults. Didn't realize a Disney forum was the correct place to ask about erotic and adult entertainment establishments. Is there a secret park at Disney I've been missing? :lmao:

That's kind oif the point, there is nothing in Disney of this nature, thats why i am looking for things in the surrounding area.

I am going to PM you with info because quite frankly I wont share what I know openly on this board.

B

:3dglasses

now I know why everybody wanted to see the tree house!!!!!!!:lmao:

:surfweb: Gee, I dont post on the disboard in forever and this is what I come back to... Looks like I have been missing the "good" stuff............. :woohoo:

as long as Donald is in not in the picture... I am happy!:lmao:

Of course Donald wasn't in the picture..... Who do you think was running the camera? :confused3 :rotfl:

I heard that he had problems saying his lines in a way that suited the scene, so that's why he went behind the camera.

Wasn't there something about a Daisy/Minnie scene too?

I heard that he had problems saying his lines in a way that suited the scene, so that's why he went behind the camera.

Wasn't there something about a Daisy/Minnie scene too?

Minnie/Daisey scene was edited out....many thought it was too risque! :D

Bootleg copy of Mickey and Minnie in the Swiss Family Robinson tree house? :scared1:

now I know why everybody wanted to see the tree house!!!!!!!:lmao:

Actually I heard it was a bootleg copy of her and Goofy...but then again thats how rumors start ....lol :lmao:

This way way to funny....thanks for the laughs tonight....I really needed it.:lmao:

BTW...where are those adult establishments. Duck have you found out yet? :3dglasses

This way way to funny....thanks for the laughs tonight....I really needed it.:lmao:

BTW...where are those adult establishments. Duck have you found out yet? :3dglasses

The Duck is working at one in October to offset the costs of the trip! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter