Erotic Nights Out in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lines are normally drawn on the ground. I have this nasty habit of not looking down and therefore never see them.

:rotfl2:

Well angels float in the air so it should be about eye level for you:angel:

<__________________________________________>

Yeah I tried PMing directly but I haven't had enough to say on here yet......:confused3

Hey, can't blame a guy for asking!!!:thumbsup2
Post one more post and you should have enough to send a PM I think.... :goodvibes

;)

Hey, this is my tenth post! I can PM folks now!!!:banana:

ahoy !!! PM away!!! and come back and tell us where to find these fun places! us Novice :rolleyes: are curious "prepping my tum tum for the addresses"

ahoy !!! PM away!!! and come back and tell us where to find these fun places! us Novice :rolleyes: are curious "prepping my tum tum for the addresses"

All for the sake of research and knowledge of course... ya just never know when this information might come in handy for a research paper... I mean I know where there are "key clubs" and "dungeons" at , here and in TN... but I am not privy to that info in Florida.............:lmao:

Time for me to stop reading the posts again...need to get back to homework. :scared1:

((hugs)) TT....make sure you come back to play soon....:goodvibes

I am working on paper in between so I can get things finished tomorrow....
Have a fun evening....................:cool1:

Well angels float in the air so it should be about eye level for you:angel:

<__________________________________________>

:lmao::lmao: So you are saying the line is on you? Does that mean I need to pay extra special attention to see it? I mean, your wings, halo, and horns can be so distracting. How's a guy supposed to see a simple line with all that around?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:lmao::lmao: So you are saying the line is on you? Does that mean I need to pay extra special attention to see it? I mean, your wings, halo, and horns can be so distracting. How's a guy supposed to see a simple line with all that around?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

tsk,tsk , tsk.....gee do I need to draw you a picture.....

anges-17.gif

________________________>
eye_ball.gif

The LINE is at your eye level so you cannot see my halo,horns or my wings at this point..................:lmao:

tsk,tsk , tsk.....gee do I need to draw you a picture.....

anges-17.gif

________________________>
eye_ball.gif

The LINE is at your eye level so you cannot see my halo,horns or my wings at this point..................:lmao:

Photo or it didn't happen.

I leave you people for a couple of days and all heck breaks loose. Ang, Mark, Teresa. . .punishment for all when you finally make it out here. . .I will make sure to have the "proper penalty" waiting. For the newcomers, welcome. . .obviously I don't need to tell you to make yourselves at home. . .you are doing quite nicely that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter