Everything Park Reservations - Please Read Post 1

Could someone please tell me if I already have Park Reservations for May 7,8,9 and it's been announced they are No Park Reservation Days needed (except for MK on Sat/Sun), can I automatically walk into any park at any time with OR without cancelling my present Park Reservations for those 3 days which I now don't need?

- Morning doesn't need cancelling...I can just show up at another park?
- After 2:00 now needs WHAT?

I'm a very long time WDW goer and this all drives me nuts. I should know all this but don't.
Thank you.

Could someone please tell me if I already have Park Reservations for May 7,8,9 and it's been announced they are No Park Reservation Days needed (except for MK on Sat/Sun), can I automatically walk into any park at any time with OR without cancelling my present Park Reservations for those 3 days which I now don't need?

- Morning doesn't need cancelling...I can just show up at another park?
- After 2:00 now needs WHAT?

I'm a very long time WDW goer and this all drives me nuts. I should know all this but don't.
Thank you.
If you have park reservations, and they decide to make one of those days a Good To Go Day, you have no need for the reservations and can enter any park that day at any time. There's no 2PM concern those days. If it's a Sat/Sun, you shouldn't have a restriction on MK either - no park reservations would be required. It happened to use one day in Jan, and it appeared our original park reservations were removed from MDE, but I don't know if that's the norm. But you wouldn't need to do anything - it's just like pre-park reservations.

If you have park reservations, and they decide to make one of those days a Good To Go Day, you have no need for the reservations and can enter any park that day at any time. There's no 2PM concern those days. If it's a Sat/Sun, you shouldn't have a restriction on MK either - no park reservations would be required. It happened to use one day in Jan, and it appeared our original park reservations were removed from MDE, but I don't know if that's the norm. But you wouldn't need to do anything - it's just like pre-park reservations.
Oh thank you so much!

So if we have an AK reservation scheduled for a Saturday and DHS for Sunday, we can't enter MK at all in the evening? Some of our group have AP's and some regular tickets.
You can if you have already entered another park first but, you cannot go to the MK on Sat or Sun as your FIRST park, without a park reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter