• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Excellent New Book/Guide for WDW

Micca

SAHG: Stay At Home Grandfather
Bought this at Borders a few days ago. It's called Mousejunkies by Bill Burke.
The author and his crew are totally like-minded to we Dis-ers. There may not be a lot of new factual info, but it's a very enjoyable read from a group of people who are total WDW nuts. They're probably here--come collect your kudos if so.:earsboy:

I do believe that Bill Burke IS a DIS-er! :)
This is on my list of books to buy the next time I go to Borders. People can also join the Mousejunkies group on Facebook.

Thank you for the kind words!

:thumbsup2

Randy, Carol and Jenna - from the book - are all here as well.
Well, not here with me. Here on the boards. ;-)

Saw the book in Barnes and Noble the other day. Looked great! Now that I know you are a fellow DIS-er, I will definitely pick it up! Can't wait!

Too cool! I'll have to check it out. I do have a Barnes & Noble giftcard I need to use :rolleyes:

Now that I know you are a fellow DIS-er, I will definitely pick it up! Can't wait!

Yup, I've been around for a loooong time. As you can see from my post count, I can be a man of few words ( :goodvibes ) but there's only one place I come for my WDW fix. :thumbsup2

The thing I love about the book is that it follows the story of Bill going to WDW as an adult and becoming completely enamoured with the magic. It's similar to my story and I'll bet many others here would relate to it and enjoy it. We are also similarly smitten with WDW food:love:

Congrats to the the Mousejunkies on a job well done:earsboy:

The thing I love about the book is that it follows the story of Bill going to WDW as an adult and becoming completely enamoured with the magic. It's similar to my story and I'll bet many others here would relate to it and enjoy it. We are also similarly smitten with WDW food:love:

Congrats to the the Mousejunkies on a job well done:earsboy:

Yep, I totally related to this book. I went to WDW for the first time at age 43, expected to cross it off my "want to do" list and move on, well not only did I NOT cross it off I am now planning my 3rd trip in 2 years. Bill and his co-horts did a great job with this book. :wizard::worship::thumbsup2

Bill -

Love, love, love the book. :lovestruc I had preordered it on Amazon and couldn't put it down once it came. You write the way I always feel.

Hey Bill I had 4 people email me the article in the Herald that was about your book. Sounds like a great read. I'll be picking it up. How did you go about getting it published?

I came across the book in Border's on Friday. By the third page, I was hooked and knew I had to buy it. However, I have to admit that I was too cheap to pay full price. So I returned yesterday with my 40% off coupon.

It is a great read. I'm approaching the half way point. No info that I don't already know, but fun.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I'm in the middle of reading it right now! My DH can't put it down either! Great job, Bill!

We were just saying we wish we had friends that would just show up and surprise us at WDW!...and then I found out my sister accidentally (without knowing we were on it) booked the same Disney cruise as we did! Too bad we didn't just bump into each other on the ship! :lmao:

I am going to Barnes and Noble on Thursday and will definitely pick up a copy.... And one for my aunt too. :grouphug:

I can't put it down either! It's such a fun read, even if you don't need a lot of planning information. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter