Excursions for 3 & 6 y/o..Western Cruise

kangaroodle

DVC Member
Hi! I will be on the Magic's Western Caribbean cruise in May with my husband and 2 kids ages 3 and 6. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for shore excursions with children these ages. They both can swim but not snorkel and my 6 y/o daughter has told me she does NOT want to swim with the stingrays! ( We watched the Disney cruise video the other night and she saw that and did not think it looked like fun!) Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!:p :p

How about horses? Does you daughter like them? You can do a beach horse back ride and your 3 year old could ride with one of you. It's a great ride, 1-1/2, good for beginners, my kids really liked it. Grand Cayman Beach Horseback Riding

Another idea might be the Atlantis Submarine, really cool. You go in a big submarine down to about 100ft. See a lot of Marine Life. Really convinient, right by the George Town Port. Atlantis Submarine in Grand Cayman. I believe there is a 36" requirement but they aren't too strict, my son wasn't quite there and no one even noticed or measured him:smooth:

Other than that, there is always the beach:D or you could rent a car and tour the island, they have sample island tours on Car Island Tours

Either way, you can't go wrong, its a beautiful island!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter