Extended Evening Hours - 2023 Deluxe Hotels

Here's something I don't see covered yet in this thread: One of the things to do at Epcot, besides headliner rides, is to enjoy the World Showcase. Ooh and ahh at the buildings, interact with the "cultural ambassadors," sample the foods, shop in the fun little shops (like the Japan one). I'm guessing, during EEH, the only part of this you can do is "ooh and ah at the buildings"; everything else closes up and goes home. Is that true?
yes, it seems that way

Another question about these deluxe hours - is it a waste to do the Spice Road or R+C fireworks dinner on that day? I was thinking that since those dinners have a check in time of 8:30pm we could sit, watch the show and eat, and then maybe use the hours from 9:30-11pm to ride Remy and GoTG if we get the queue for it. My feeling is that missing the 9-9:30 time period won't be a huge deal since people will be clearing out from the fireworks anyway, but I could be wrong.

Another question about these deluxe hours - is it a waste to do the Spice Road or R+C fireworks dinner on that day? I was thinking that since those dinners have a check in time of 8:30pm we could sit, watch the show and eat, and then maybe use the hours from 9:30-11pm to ride Remy and GoTG if we get the queue for it. My feeling is that missing the 9-9:30 time period won't be a huge deal since people will be clearing out from the fireworks anyway, but I could be wrong.
yes, plus a lot of people will enter the line just before park closure, which is allowed. from 9-930, most people in line are from during regular hours

Here's something I don't see covered yet in this thread: One of the things to do at Epcot, besides headliner rides, is to enjoy the World Showcase. Ooh and ahh at the buildings, interact with the "cultural ambassadors," sample the foods, shop in the fun little shops (like the Japan one). I'm guessing, during EEH, the only part of this you can do is "ooh and ah at the buildings"; everything else closes up and goes home. Is that true?
When we were there in March you couldn’t even walk around world showcase. It was closed at Norway. We went over to ride remy and I’d assume you couldn’t get past France on that side but couldn’t tell you for sure where it was closed on that side.

Did Deluxe resort EEH 2 weeks ago at Magic Kingdom. It was from 11 PM to 1 AM, and one of the best after hours situations I’ve ever attended. Walked on everything multiple times, with the exception of 7DMT which was about a 15 minute wait at 12:30 AM. Assuming because it was mid-week and ran so late that helped out, but it was awesome!

Did Deluxe resort EEH 2 weeks ago at Magic Kingdom. It was from 11 PM to 1 AM, and one of the best after hours situations I’ve ever attended. Walked on everything multiple times, with the exception of 7DMT which was about a 15 minute wait at 12:30 AM. Assuming because it was mid-week and ran so late that helped out, but it was awesome!
wow, they stay open quite late this time of the year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter