Extra day at the GF

Mickymark

Mouseketeer
Last year when we stayed at the WL, the front desk called our room on our second to the last day of our stay to offer us an extra day at a discounted rate (about half). I was wondering if the GF does this. I will be there on the 25th of this month and I will take advantage if it is offered to me. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Mickymark
Last year when we stayed at the WL, the front desk called our room on our second to the last day of our stay to offer us an extra day at a discounted rate (about half). I was wondering if the GF does this. I will be there on the 25th of this month and I will take advantage if it is offered to me. Thanks in advance.

I've heard of this happening to people, but it's never happened to me personally .... not in any of my stays at the Grand. I sure wish it would though! :)

Judi

We hd planned on staying 8 nights and then couldn't bear to leave. We stayed the extra night but paid the same rate $269.00 for a garden view room.

On the last day of our stay at the BWI this past spring I asked if any rooms were available. They were available but only at full rack rate, could not even extend our code for 1 night. So not sure how the discounted rooms work. Maybe if there are an excess of rooms they offer the discounts. Good Luck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter