Extra housekeeping cost

Yes I just seen it on social media that housekeeping is back for deluxe hotels and dvc

Deluxe hotels are going back to everyday housekeeping, moderates and budgets are remaining every other day, and DVC is staying with the 4/8 formula.
Here’s the prices PER DAY before the shutdown

View attachment 732672
I'm good dropping $60 on day three of a stay (after second night). Money well spent.

Deluxe hotels are going back to everyday housekeeping, moderates and budgets are remaining every other day, and DVC is staying with the 4/8 formula.

I'm good dropping $60 on day three of a stay (after second night). Money well spent.
Just note that on day 4 (counting arrival date as 1) you get what was traditionally called the "trash and towel" service, which includes replenishing bathroom and dishwasher items and vacuuming if needed. If you order full cleaning for that day, you will get the complete cleaning service but deducted from your cost will be an amount applicable to the trash and towel service.

Just note that on day 4 (counting arrival date as 1) you get what was traditionally called the "trash and towel" service, which includes replenishing bathroom and dishwasher items and vacuuming if needed.
This is off topic from this post, but wanted to ask. We have a 16 night stay coming up. So can I assume day 4 will be trash and towels, day 8 will be full cleaning, day 12 trash and towels, and day 16 a full cleaning (which we would decline if in the room since we would be leaving the next day)?

This is off topic from this post, but wanted to ask. We have a 16 night stay coming up. So can I assume day 4 will be trash and towels, day 8 will be full cleaning, day 12 trash and towels, and day 16 a full cleaning (which we would decline if in the room since we would be leaving the next day)?
Day 4 is a full cleaning. Day 8 will be towels and trash, day 12 will be a full cleaning. Yes, you can decline a cleaning on day 16.

Just note that on day 4 (counting arrival date as 1) you get what was traditionally called the "trash and towel" service, which includes replenishing bathroom and dishwasher items and vacuuming if needed. If you order full cleaning for that day, you will get the complete cleaning service but deducted from your cost will be an amount applicable to the trash and towel service.
That is my understanding too.

Piggyback onto this....Someone over on wdwmagic hinted that requesting "extra towels" will cost again. Anyone hear this or see it recently?

Two different schedules: (a) if staying 7 nights or fewer, you get the trash and towel service on the 4th day; (b) if staying 8 nights or more, you start with full service on 4th day and then get trash and towel on the 8th, full service for the 12th, etc.

Two different schedules: (a) if staying 7 nights or fewer, you get the trash and towel service on the 4th day; (b) if staying 8 nights or more, you start with full service on 4th day and then get trash and towel on the 8th, full service for the 12th, etc.
Thank you. That helps.

I would love to know if I can add on additional Mousekeeping per day to my DVC stay, now that daily Mousekeeping is returning to Deluxe Resorts!

I would love to know if I can add on additional Mousekeeping per day to my DVC stay, now that daily Mousekeeping is returning to Deluxe Resorts!
In one of the announcements, Disney did say additional housekeeping can be added by asking at the Front Desk or by calling Housekeeping from your room.

Any update on the return of additional housekeeping (for charge)? Heading to AUL in August and would really like to pay for additional housekeeping.

Do you request additional housekeeping in advance or do you make the request after you check in?

Sorry, my last post went sideways….according to the dvc website there is no option currently to add additional housekeeping service.67F26B3F-2E0F-4B8E-BCC0-7863B1F8B202.jpeg

Quick question pertaining to this topic. If you purchase a DVC unit with cash, not points, will you receive daily housekeeping?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter