Extra housekeeping cost

May be covered elsewhere, but at Aulani extra housekeeping available for $60 a night.

I don't care so much about the DVC rules (I usually decline housekeeping on regular hotel stars until I need it). However, if I have guests staying with me and they don't want to be re-using towels a third time or prefer to have the rooms cleaned, I like having the option of paying for it.

They should always have this in the event of a spill or some other issue too.

Sorry, my last post went sideways….according to the dvc website there is no option currently to add additional housekeeping service.View attachment 742630
Was just at AKL a week and a half ago and the list of available extra housekeeping requests and charges were posted on the cabinets and the memo was dated December 2023. You could request a full cleaning any day and the charge amount depended whether it was a studio, 1 bedroom, or 2 bedroom. Not doubting they have the above on the website, but seems they need to get their story straight.

So are you able to do it or not? We have a six night stay coming up at VGF and I’d like to purchase it if possible.

Can you select how often and or which days?

The posted chart at AK Jambo dated December 2023 when I was there last month said you could. I would ask at check in. It’s now March 2024, so I would never say for sure as Disney often makes changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter