Some more Captain photos I do not think we have seen.... :sunny:

djhkft.jpg

ei567srtg.jpg

vcvvvvnhj.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmrt65.jpg

llkjhjackjhiut6.jpg

rhiannonwales said:
Thanks Wendy,
This is her first one so i hope you are right. I wanted the docs to give her a differnt Antibiotic but they insisted on Augmentin which isnt that strong. We will see.

Dang, I hate to hear that I wish they had given her something stronger to definitely clear it up....still keeping good thoughts for her recovery.... :sunny:

here is a picture of Mr Depp signing a young girls autograph to cover being OT here...

potcpremier45iop.jpg

Ok, you dirty wenches. Since you seem to be thinkin' "below sea level", here's an INTERESTING picture.

I expect some risque comments now!

I'll go first....Look at the long...ummm....chain he's wearing! :rotfl:

dmc-london-7crop.jpg

Blueberry said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My mind is DEFINITELY in the gutter now... :smokin:

disney4me4ever said:
And Madhattir, the visual of drinking champagne and washing windows is priceless! :rotfl:

OK- here is a good visual.......last night I wanted to open the bottle of champagne w/o bothering DH who was downstairs. Now, the stuff I drink is twist off (yes- I am a classy wench!) but still "pops".......I start twisting and twisting- hey- I can do this! I am very careful b/c I am scared when it pops- kind of like those darn Pillsbury biscuit containers, when you have to put the spoon in the seam to make it pop! Am I the only one who screams when it does??!! :lmao: OK- back to the bottle!

well, the little teeth thingys that are supposed to come undone as you are twisting werent cooperating! I knew something bad was about to happen- so I scream HELP! hoping DH would come- but he thinks I talk to myself all the time anyway- so he thought I was "crying wolf" all of a sudden-- the champagne SPRAYS out the top of the bottle and I am screaming- champagne is all over the front of me- went in my eyes, my face, the floor,, the cabinets.... :rotfl2: DH finally believes I need help and comes running up the stairs and just looks at me- my eyes shut tight b/c I had my contacts in....and just asks me- what did you do? :rotfl:

I am screaming "my eyes! my eyes!"- (worrying about my contacts and the effect champagne can have on them :lmao: - probably nothing!) DH is telling me my eyes will be fine- I am sticking my head under the faucet to rinse my eyes out- he is telling me to just open them that I will be FINE! :lmao: I am cracking up! ahhhhhh- all I was worried about was that half the bottle sprayed out and I would be blinded by champagne bubbles! :lmao:

after the champagne fiasco- I calm down, I pour a glass and go downstairs and watch TV.

All is well.

I was telling this to my SIL today and we were cracking up- mostly at what my poor DH has to put up with.......ME!!! :crazy: I keep him on his toes- its never a dull moment! :lmao: "snort"

OK and since I have been SOOOO OT tonight and not pulling my weight- I have searched for more pics!
thatsmile.jpg

johnny055.jpg

TxDisneyFan said:
Ok, you dirty wenches. Since you seem to be thinkin' "below sea level", here's an INTERESTING picture.

dmc-london-7crop.jpg

OMG...... :faint: He has the Captain's beads on his belt.. :thumbsup2

I think that whole question of him being a eunich or not that we had a few nights is a mute issue..... popcorn::

How can I put this..but I think as we discussed he MAY be going "Commando"..... :smokin:

TxDisneyFan said:

dmc-london-7crop.jpg

His front zipper "seam" looks awfully.....long! :banana:

maddhatir said:
OK- here is a good visual.......last night I wanted to open the bottle of champagne w/o bothering DH who was downstairs. Now, the stuff I drink is twist off (yes- I am a classy wench!) but still "pops".......I start twisting and twisting- hey- I can do this! I am very careful b/c I am scared when it pops- kind of like those darn Pillsbury biscuit containers, when you have to put the spoon in the seam to make it pop! Am I the only one who screams when it does??!! :lmao: OK- back to the bottle!

well, the little teeth thingys that are supposed to come undone as you are twisting werent cooperating! I knew something bad was about to happen- so I scream HELP! hoping DH would come- but he thinks I talk to myself all the time anyway- so he thought I was "crying wolf" all of a sudden-- the champagne SPRAYS out the top of the bottle and I am screaming- champagne is all over the front of me- went in my eyes, my face, the floor,, the cabinets.... :rotfl2: DH finally believes I need help and comes running up the stairs and just looks at me- my eyes shut tight b/c I had my contacts in....and just asks me- what did you do? :rotfl:

I am screaming "my eyes! my eyes!"- (worrying about my contacts and the effect champagne can have on them :lmao: - probably nothing!) DH is telling me my eyes will be fine- I am sticking my head under the faucet to rinse my eyes out- he is telling me to just open them that I will be FINE! :lmao: I am cracking up! ahhhhhh- all I was worried about was that half the bottle sprayed out and I would be blinded by champagne bubbles! :lmao:

after the champagne fiasco- I calm down, I pour a glass and go downstairs and watch TV.

All is well.

I was telling this to my SIL today and we were cracking up- mostly at what my poor DH has to put up with.......ME!!! :crazy: I keep him on his toes- its never a dull moment! :lmao: "snort"

OK and since I have been SOOOO OT tonight and not pulling my weight- I have searched for more pics!
thatsmile.jpg

johnny055.jpg

That is a wonderful story..too bad you lost half your champagne though... :sunny: I am a serious klutz and that is the kinda things that always happen to me.... :rotfl:

Okay...my DH must think I am a real head case, because I am just about losing it while I am reading this thread. :rotfl2: And he comes over and sort of stands behind to see what is so d**n funny just as I get to the "I'll go first....Look at the long...ummm....chain he's wearing! " part. :lmao: Nice pics all around tonight!
press21b.jpg

TxDisneyFan said:

dmc-london-7crop.jpg

Finally a picture that shows he isn't a eunich! I was worried

disney4me4ever said:
Okay...my DH must think I am a real head case, because I am just about losing it while I am reading this thread. :rotfl2: And he comes over and sort of stands behind to see what is so d**n funny just as I get to the "I'll go first....Look at the long...ummm....chain he's wearing! " part. :lmao: Nice pics all around tonight!
press21b.jpg

DH's just don't get this thread is all..... :rotfl2:

I wouldn't expect they would.... :rotfl:

I think the Captain had a bit too much RUM last night too...he is holding his head, but he does have a cup in his hand.... :sunny:

17.jpg

8.jpg

86.jpg

Blueberry said:
Yeah right...I am sure it was keeping you awake at night worrying over it... :rotfl2:

No, no! At night, I was dreaming and there was no worrying at all! The Capt be putt'n on a fine show in my dreams :teeth:

TxDisneyFan said:

dmc-london-7crop.jpg

Scrumptiously delicious! pirate:

pickles said:
No, no! At night, I was dreaming and there was no worrying at all! The Capt be putt'n on a fine show in my dreams :teeth:

To quote the Captain....."No worries then"....... ;)

Blueberry said:
I think the Captain had a bit too much RUM last night too...he is holding his head, but he does have a cup in his hand....
17.jpg

I think there's a piratetini in that cup. Maybe some of that chocolate liqueur to match the color of our Captain's eyes. pirate: And yer right...the DHs just do not get this stuff. But that's ok with me! :rotfl: popcorn:: Have a good night everyone....will check in tomorrow.

I think we ALL need to see these two photos tonight too.... :thumbsup2

jd1.jpg

jd9.jpg

Oh yeah.......I need to fan myself here..these are hot, hot, hot.... popcorn:: .... :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter