EYE CANDY!! CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW and WILL...come share your pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
And one more for the night paw: paw: paw: paw: :dogdance:

orlando64kl3.jpg

MrsTomMorrow said:
Nope-that's my Orli!

Oh good I fell better now..was thinking i was REALLY losing it!
I think someone snuck me some rum tonight :dance3:

gnbuggy said:
Blueberry,
Thank you for the drool-able pics. Why is it that men get better with age? ;)

You are welcome....Mr Depp is like a fine wine and is getting better and better with age.... :love:

10jack.jpg

It has been a long day of lootin, plunderin and swabbing the decks. The Captain and I are going to his cabin now...... popcorn::

Sweet pirate dreams to you all...... :smokin:

Blueberry said:
10jack.jpg

It has been a long day of lootin, plunderin and swabbing the decks. The Captain and I are going to his cabin now...... popcorn::

Sweet pirate dreams to you all...... :smokin:

Guess I will have to move over in the bed to give you some room. I am sure the Capt won't mind :rolleyes:

Ignore this.....

I have to chase Pickles out of my spot..My turn to be Captain's bedwarmer..... :tiptoe:

Blueberry said:
Ignore this.....

I have to chase Pickles out of my spot..My turn to be Captain's bedwarmer..... :tiptoe:

Party pooper..least i was willing to share..gotta spread the magic, baby....how can we all fit the "year of a million dreams" in if you don't spread the magic :confused3 :rotfl:

brownpanel0031.jpg

bike0111.jpg

this one has the eyes. ;)
I have a thing with borros. Cant explain. :confused3

pickles said:
Guess I will have to move over in the bed to give you some room. I am sure the Capt won't mind :rolleyes:

Since Pickles ain't movin......I am hoping that the Captain is like the Energizer Bunny...... :crowded:..... :love1:

THE BAD BAD INNER PIRATE SELF HAS EMERGED TONIGHT.... :blush:

gnbuggy said:
Why are the pics so small? :confused3
But Im excited! :banana:

It is the size of the photos you are downloading, I do not know how to resize them..some do here... :sunny:

pickles said:
Party pooper..least i was willing to share..gotta spread the magic, baby....how can we all fit the "year of a million dreams" in if you don't spread the magic :confused3 :rotfl:

I am willin to share....see post above.... :thumbsup2

Since you chained yourself in there..... :rolleyes1

Blueberry said:
It is the size of the photos you are downloading, I do not know how to resize them..some do here... :sunny:
Thank you. Glad I didnt click..make pictures smaller.!

Blueberry said:
Since Pickles ain't movin......I am hoping that the Captain is like the Energizer Bunny...... :crowded:..... :love1:

THE BAD BAD INNER PIRATE SELF HAS EMERGED TONIGHT.... :blush:

I am tired, he and I can just 'cuddle', I will let you have all the plunder this eve...course if I look at a few more good pirate pics I may change my mind

Get rid of the betraying wench and this pic could work nicely

Kidnap.png

pickles said:
I am tired, he and I can just 'cuddle', I will let you have all the plunder this eve...course if I look at a few more good pirate pics I may change my mind

Get rid of the betraying wench and this pic could work nicely

Kidnap.png

I am all for hitting her in the head with the shovel..... pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter