Fall CPers- anyone else been offered an early arrival date?

Tink the Rock Star

Twitterpated....
I was originally scheduled to arrive on the 17th of August, but I received a call Saturday night asking if I'd be willing to come earlier, as early as July 20th, 27th, August 1st or August 8th. I chose July 27 and am heading down the night before. My boyfriend is also coming early as well, thanks to the understanding of the recruiter. :cloud9:

Yay! I can't wait and I just wanted to see who else got this offer.

Ba bye~ Jen :teeth:

Glad to hear they are trying to get some of the Fall CPs to come down early ~ some of the parks are very short on CPs right now. My daughter is at Epcot now on Spring advantage ~ seems like many of those CPs are leaving early. Some who were supposed to be there until Aug. 19 now are leaving July 29th or Aug 5th, so there will be a "shortage" for a few weeks.
My daughter and the other CPs in her area have worked mandatory 6 days a week for the past month because they are so under staffed.

Have a great time :)

just got an e-mail this morning asking if I would like to come early... and they offered two more comp tickets and two weeks free rent for going early... They offer arrival dates of Aug 1st, 8th, or 15th. To bad everything is already planned out for me.

I also got an email this morning offering the same dates. I want to accept and go, but I dont think its possible with work and how im getting down there. Sigh, I like how they offered us stuff too :) We'll see though, I figure they have to give us some time to decide.

I am a CP right now in EPCOT... My area has been on 6 days for a couple of months now. It is sad how short we are... with them not being able to hire anyone and some of the CPs who left in may that were suppost to be down here till augest it has been crazy. I am going to be glad when it is my turn to go home.

Just to let the new CP's know... when you get down here after your training expect to work a lot of hours. All of walt disney world is understaffed. Since you are a CP they can only give you 45 hours a week but you can ask for more. and most places would love if you did!

EPCOTgrl1 said:
Just to let the new CP's know... when you get down here after your training expect to work a lot of hours. All of walt disney world is understaffed. Since you are a CP they can only give you 45 hours a week but you can ask for more. and most places would love if you did!
Thanks for the news from the inside EPCOTgrl1! I wish I could go down earlier but I didn't get an offer and I wasn't even at home when they sent them out. (I was in CA at DL.) And I probably would not have been able to. But if they would have asked in May... that might have been a different issue!

Glad both you and your boyfriend are down there at the same time... how cute! :) Hope you guys are having fun.. can't wait to hear from you babe!

jimmybop said:
To bad everything is already planned out for me.
Yeah, like helping me move. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter