Fall/Fall Advantage 2010 Interview Thread!

Probably because they have about 80 phones ringing all at once, and they need to get through them.... they need to whip through everyone, and if they don't have enough phone lines, then they start getting busy signals, and that's not what they want.

Thats so cool!!! Kinda funny, but for my 21st birthday I went to Disney World!!! July 1st is the best! I was able to be down there for the 4th of July and went to EPCOT for the fireworks. MOST AMAZING FIREWORKS EVER!!! No lie, and I'm so excited because if i get into the fall advantage program I'll be able to be there again for my birthday and the 4th!!! I'm so nervous about my phone interview!!!

I had my 21st birthday in Disney too!! I was in my first college program, and I spent it at House of Blues. The clubs at PI had just shut down. :sad1: but I had an amazing time! ...from what I remember. LOL I saw my manager out at the club that night too. AWKWARD! :laughing:

Will you be there again for your birthday?

I had my 21st birthday in Disney too!! I was in my first college program, and I spent it at House of Blues. The clubs at PI had just shut down. :sad1: but I had an amazing time! ...from what I remember. LOL I saw my manager out at the club that night too. AWKWARD! :laughing:

I was in the MK for my 21st birthday last April (took advantage of the birthday promotion)! I had to skip class to do it that day, but it was worth it! :woohoo: Although my parents laughed at me because I chose the park that doesn't serve alcohol. :laughing: It's too bad the PI clubs were closed before your birthday!

I just scheduled my interview! It's Sunday the 7th at 2:15 PM! I'm so excited!

(PS whoever helped me schedule my interview was a little rude. She talked really fast so I had to ask her to repeat what she said a couple of times and she kind of got a little snippy. But it's ALLLL good! BECAUSE I HAVE AN INTERVIEW!)

Ooooh, see, you got to schedule your interview as soon as it opened, and I couldn't until about 4 hours later because I had class. But your interview is a whole 3 days before mine! My interview is scheduled for 12:30 on Feb. 10.

The lady I talked to seemed nice.

ha ha, yeah. I had work at ten so I got up early and just bided my time until it opened. lol.

Gah, but I can't wait for Sunday! I'm going crazy!

lol. I hope so, I applied for the fall advantage program, so if i get accepted it will be guaranteed that I'll be there for my birthday! YAY!

Oh man! I am so nervous! I'm finally applying today! Wish me luck and any last minute tips???

Just finsihed my phone interveiw. I think it went well. Now comes the "fun" part of waiting. I'm gonna try to not think about anything I said, because I will just second guess myself. Haha!

I just scheduled my phone interview for next Thursday (2/11) for 12pm. Last time I had an interview within the same day I scheduled it, I don't think I'm going to like this waiting thing. popcorn::

I just scheduled my phone interview for next Thursday (2/11) for 12pm. Last time I had an interview within the same day I scheduled it, I don't think I'm going to like this waiting thing. popcorn::

Mine is the 2 days before yours :) its the 9th at 11 30. Good luck with yours :) what are you applying for?

Wow, that's cool that they were able to interview you so quickly last time! I didn't think I'd like waiting a few days after I scheduled, but once the interview time was upon me I was wishing I had more time to feel prepped! That was probably just nerves, though.

Good luck!

Wow, that's cool that they were able to interview you so quickly last time! I didn't think I'd like waiting a few days after I scheduled, but once the interview time was upon me I was wishing I had more time to feel prepped! That was probably just nerves, though.

Good luck!

Thanks! I know next week during my classes I will NOT be able to pay attention. I'll be drawing Mickey heads and fireworks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter