~~~Fall Yankee Candle Exchange time is here!!~~~CLOSED!!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
:bounce: :hyper: Time for the annual Fall Yankee Candle exchange!! :yay:

We will have a $15 MINIMUM on this one.

Please PM me your:
name
address
e-mail address
Scents you like/dislike:
Willing to be an elf if needed?
Willing to send internationally, if needed...must be by airmail?

Sign-ups will be until Sept. 8. Names will go out that morning.
Mail-by date is Sept. 15.
Let the fun begin!!
:jumping1:

Code for $10 off $25 is CVBY48
Good until Sept. 26
coupon for the store can be found here;
http://www.yankeecandle.com/yc/images/retail/email/registrationEmailInStoreOfferCoupons.gif

Hummmmm.....love my Yankee candles, just may have to do this one this year......

I'm leaning toward it...you order from their website, right? I'd hate to have to package them up myself.

People do both....about 1/2 and 1/2

And the code and/or coupon make it very nice ::yes:: You can get more for your money. We have been lucky and had some kind of code during almost every YC exchange.

:yay: Good to have you.

Who else?? Got a couple regulars.....any new to Yankee candle exchangers going to play with us??

I'm so a Yankee-aholic!!! :scared1::rotfl: I'm DEFINITELY in!!!!!!!:thumbsup2:woohoo: Sending PM!!:surfweb:

dzee, didn't get a PM from you yet ;)
Got them from everyone else that has been on....expect Missy ;)

I'll make up my mind this weekend. I'm going to the new YC store in the mall so I'll see what's out there. If I like enough of the scents (and I probably will), I'll be in.

I'm going to the mall with a YC store on Sat.....looking forward to the sniff test on some of the new scents ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter