~~~Fall Yankee Candle Exchange time is here!!~~~CLOSED!!!

Labor Day sale!! Through 9-7

THIS WEEKEND ONLY! ALL tarts® & votives $1 each

All regular tumbler jar candles.......2/$20

Buy one/get one.......Autumn Wreath, Autumn Leaves, Spiced Pumpkin

ou may call our catalog sales department at 1-877-803-6890. Offer valid through September 7, 2009. Product offers are valid at www.yankeecandle.com, the Yankee Candle catalog sales department, Yankee Candle Retail stores (Excluding Outlet Stores). Certain restrictions apply; see store for details; while supplies last; cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons. We regret that price adjustments cannot be made on previous purchases. Please see a sales associate for details.

I know they always have a Labor Day sale....so I was hoping for the votive and tart deal this year. I want to try some of the new fall scents!! :hyper:

I'm in! Just sent my PM. I'll check out the new scents this weekend & send you my final likes/dislikes then.

Keep those names coming.
We are about at half of last year's fall exchange.

Nancy... Sign me up for this one!! (info on it's way) I know it's been awhile, but I think I can handle this one as it is one of my favorites!!!:yay:

Good to see you, Gina ::yes::

I am off to the mall tomorrow and will be doing some sniffing. I want to try some of the new scents.

Only a couple of more days....anyone else??
Names go out Tuesday morning :hyper:

I'm not joining this one-I'm trying to clear out alot of stuff and don't want to add right now! :goodvibes But while I was cleaning out my inbox, I found this coupon code--only good til tonight, tho! Sorry I didn't pay attention earlier. I saw you had the $1 tarts and votives one already posted.

$10 0ff on your next YC purchase of $25 or more. Code XF909Z1
Offer valid through Monday Sept 7, 2009. There are links to print a coupon for the store...if anyone wants it I can email it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter