***Fall Yankee Candle Scent/Received***.....COMPLETED!!

I got the "buy 2, get 1" coupons today. I used to buy my YC at Linens & things--they would have a candle of the month, and I used to get 25% off coupons all the time. That's how the YC habit started. But L&T went out of business last year. :sad1:

That's the coupon I got today too....not good enough ;)

I got started when DD worked at craft store in high school and if there was a discoloration or bubble in one of the candles, they wouldn't sell it (don't think anywhere does that anymore), so they would give them to employees at meetings.
And the rest is history.

:rotfl:

I'm sure Cindy will be glad to hear both of hers arrived.....she is currently at WDW :)
I will be meeting her Monday :yay:

Jean. I have never received a buy one, get one coupon.

Nancy, please let Cindy know I say thank you also - Have fun in Disney

I received a buy one, get one coupon about a year and 1/2 ago maybe 2 years, I guess they don't do these coupons any longer, I only see the buy 2, get 1 free coupons these days. Just wondering if they still gave those coupons, I'm guessing they don't.

Yankee Candle - Shipment Confirmation :cool1:

FedEx says it should be delivered by 9/16:thumbsup2
So sorry Bec!!! I received too!!! :cool1: (I was at a funeral and luncheon today and my day and last night for the wake, was all messed up - brain & time-wise!) :sad2:

Anyway, Bec's package could have easily been picked by me, myself! :thumbsup2 Awesome votives in Cranberry Chutney, Mango Peach Salsa (Ole'), Black Cherry (my newest fave!), kiwi berries, tropical fruit, island guava, Autumn fruit and Macintosh (my very first fave!) LOVE the fruit scents!! PLUS, she 'scent' 2 mosaic votive holders! My current holders are in need of replacement. I keep scraping out the old and putting in the new votives so, having some new holders is perfect! :thumbsup2

Many, many thanks! Perfect-o!! :goodvibes

:yay:

Will someone receive today?? I think one was mentioned with a delivery date of today....and maybe more.
We'll see :)

I got mine!

Thank you to Janice (blurendezvous) ! I got 2 large 2 wicked tumblers, one in autumn leaves and the other is spiced pumpkin. I love, love, love both of these scents and with the size of these I will be good thru Thanksgiving. :lovestruc

Thank you and Happy Fall! :goodvibes

My pkg. shows that it was attempted to be delivered this morning (7:30am:eek: which seems very early to me). It says a notice was left.

:yay: for Trish.

That is early, Gina. I didn't think the carriers even went out that early.
Well, hopefully we hear from her soon.

I got mine!

Thank you to Janice (blurendezvous) ! I got 2 large 2 wicked tumblers, one in autumn leaves and the other is spiced pumpkin. I love, love, love both of these scents and with the size of these I will be good thru Thanksgiving. :lovestruc

Thank you and Happy Fall! :goodvibes

I'm so glad you liked them! Happy Fall to You Too!!

I rec'd mine today from Tracy. I got a Lg. jar of Autumn Wreath and a Lg. jar of Spiced Pumpkin. Great scents...Thanks!!!

:woohoo: The list is getting smaller and smaller.

Still have those two to check in that have been confirmed as arriving....hopefully soon ::yes::

I got mine today from flakypuff I believe - thank you so much!

I got
- a large jar of Fall Fruit (smells delicious, like cranberries)
- a small jar of Trick or Treat
- a green candle, not sure what the scent is because I don't have it right here with me, but it smelled good
- a jar topper decorated for fall/thanksgiving.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter