***Fall Yankee Candle Scent/Received***.....COMPLETED!!

:yay: That makes 2 people that were delivered that need to check in with us....hopefully they will find time tomorrow. (RainbowBrite snuck in.....sounds like a great package)

According to FedEX, my package was delivered. :thumbsup2

I received 2 small jars, one of Macintosh Spice and one of Autumn Fruit, tarts in Almond Cookie and Autumn Fruit and a votive of Boo!. They all smell wonderful. My 3 year old DD wanted to smell them too!

Thank you so much Missy! I'm just getting ready to move. I can't wait to use them in my new house.

I received 2 small jars, one of Macintosh Spice and one of Autumn Fruit, tarts in Almond Cookie and Autumn Fruit and a votive of Boo!. They all smell wonderful. My 3 year old DD wanted to smell them too!

Thank you so much Missy! I'm just getting ready to move. I can't wait to use them in my new house.

You are very welcome! I'm glad you & your DD enjoyed them, and good luck in the new house!

I had to laugh when I saw your likes & dislikes--you & I are opposites--I love florals & the clean scents, you like the spicy ones. But that's the great thing about exchanges, I guess. :laughing:

I rec'd mine today from Tracy. I got a Lg. jar of Autumn Wreath and a Lg. jar of Spiced Pumpkin. Great scents...Thanks!!!

Glad you liked them. They're my favorites. We're twinkies..that's what I received too! I've been lurking on countrydoor.com where they have some really nice jar warmers so i don't have to have an open flame around my cats...can just envision kitty flambe.:idea:

Hopefully we will hear from someone else about what they received yesterday.

We only have a few more to go.

:thumbsup2 You are vvery welcome Rainbowbright:thumbsup2
I was worried...I packed so much paper around them so they wouldnt break:worship: I am glad they made it safe:wizard:

:woohoo: I received mine today. Glad it made it before I left for vacation, but it did come uSPS so it would have been fine.

I received from NEVERENOUGHWDW, Maria
2 7 ounce tumblers of SPICED PUMPKIN :yay: My favorite and I had none at this house. Guess I moved them all to AZ....so I am looking forward to burning them this fall.
And.....2 lip balms :yay: Sweet Strawberry and Vanilla Lime. They are so cute and I can't wait to try them.

Thank you, Maria.

That just leaves (you guys were so good....not even to a week since mail date):

BARBARAAPPLE (delivered, we just need her to check in with us)
flakypuff
2 for clhcpaca (who is at WDW and will be home 9-25).

Nancy, I'm so glad they came before your vacation!!!!!

I hope you enjoy them:goodvibes

I sent her a PM, Gina. Tracking says she hasn't been online here since 9-15.
Hopefully she will check in with us soon ::yes::

What scent, Missy?

I have a Home Sweet Home tart going....but for some reason, I can't really smell it :(

I just bought the candied apple too!:lmao: Had to get a little something for myself when I was shopping for Rainbowbrite:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter