• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Family dinner for 20, wwyd? TS or CS? Help!

I would look into Splitsville. They are used to bigger parties, who would like to bowl on a few lanes, but you don't have to bowl. LOTS of seating in different groupings. I would call them to see if you can book .... and if you want to bowl for the kids, you could do a few lanes. The menu is varied and reasonable.

http://www.splitsvillelanes.com/location/orlando/

BOOK A PARTY
PERFECT FOR BIRTHDAY PARTIES, OFFICE TEAMBUILDING
AND CORPORATE EVENTS, CHARITY FUNDRAISERS
OR EVEN JUST A REUNION WITH FRIENDS.

Neither of these have enough seats for their high level of popularity so I can't imagine you could get seating for that many, let alone near each other.

It is VERY VERY loud. If we want to visit, that is one place we will not go.
We got a split 10/10 reservation at 430 at Splittsville! Thank you for that suggestion!

We got a split 10/10 reservation at 430 at Splittsville! Thank you for that suggestion!

Awesome. We enjoy it there, everyone finds something they like, food and service always been good and reasonable. When my DD was working at Disney Springs during construction as a "Rescue Ranger" folks with families often asked for somewhere that wasn't expensive. She always sent them there, one of those you can't go wrong.

Dining with a group of 20 just doesn’t sound all that appealing. People are too far spread apart to have good conversation. I honestly can’t think of a place at Disney that would work well for that. Just my opinion.

The bowling/eating option seems pretty cool though

Dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter