• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fan Club Annual Pass $99.95!!!

tinkerbarb

Universal Fan Club Card Guidance Counselor
2-Park Corporate Annual Pass is ONLY $99.95
Now through May 31, 2002!*

These offers are only available if annual pass/tickets are purchased online.

Now for a limited time, you can purchase a Universal Orlando® 2-Park Corporate Annual Pass and enjoy Orlando’s best rides, shows and attractions, whenever you want!

For just $99.95 plus tax (adults or children) –
about the cost of two single day admissions –
you can enjoy Orlando’s two most amazing theme parks
for an entire year with NO BLACKOUT DATES!

Plus, as an Annual Passholder you’ll receive additional discounts and privileges including FREE self-parking every time you visit, food and merchandise discounts, savings at Universal CityWalk® and Universal’s on-site hotels, discounts on special events and more!

The 2-Park Corporate Annual Pass is valid for 365 days from the redemption date. It’s not available at the Front Gate ticket windows, and purchases are limited to six passes. It’s only available April 1st through May 31st, and must be used by July 1st, 2002, so make plans to pick up yours today!

Treat your family to an entire year of fun and excitement with a Universal Orlando 2-Park Corporate Annual Pass.

*Must redeem by July 1, 2002. Valid for one year from redemption date. Pass not available at Front Gate ticket windows. Limit six passes per transaction. Good for admission during regular park operating hours only. Not valid for separately ticketed special events, such as Halloween Horror Nights® or Rock the Universe.

NO
Power pass has black out dates. This has NO black out dates.
Power pass does not have free parking. This has FREE parking.

I purchased two 7 day passes for Universal Studios/IOA from the Universal Website for $89.95 each. Does anyone know if there is any way to upgrade to this $99 Fan Club annual pass with no blackout dates? I know I could upgrade to the regular Universal AP, but since I don't have any idea when we might be able to use it, I wouldn't want to get one with blackout dates. Thanks in advance for the information.

Ticks me off that this is such a good deal, but it has to be activated (I assume that's what it means) by July 1. Do I now have to change my entire vacation schedule around, since we weren't going until August 1? So, we buy it online, receive some kind of voucher, that then has to be activated onsite by July 1, is that what they mean? (Sorry, it's Monday a.m., and I'm easily confused!)
Terri the Yoopermom

Where online do you buy these? We are going July 29th and this would be a great deal for us.

I found the offer on Universal's website. My question is are the discounts on merchandise, food, etc different with an AP as opposed to the Fan Club?

The annual pass discounts are a little better than fan club. Dining and merchandise discounts are higher, not sure about other stuff.

Paul Allen's mom: Email the annual pass office. They are great and usually answer with 2 days. http://www.annualpass@universalorlando.com

Bchamp: The power pass doesn't have any discounts on merchandise or dining either.

Thanks so much Tinkerbarb!
I found the corporate annual passes on the fan club site at www.universalstudios.com/fanclub and ordered the four we'll need for our trip in August, with the understanding that we'll have to get up there to activate the passes by July 1st. I wonder if I can refund my three day $101 Ticketmania passes, or whether I should just hang on to them in case this deal isn't offered again. (We live outside of Ft. Lauderdale).
Thanks again for the heads up!

Does this pass include admission to City Walk. If not, does anyone know how much it is to get into to clubs at night? Thanks

Thanks so much Tinkerbarb for posting this.
I was planning on buying the power passes but this is a much better deal, I just ordered 2 online and I will order the other 2 in a couple of weeks.
Thanks again,
BTW, do you know what the discounts are for food and can we get them at any restaurant at citywalk?
thanks again.:bounce:

Thanks so much for the heads-up - we got 4 passes for our upcoming trip. Even though we have two kids and had to pay $99.95 for them too, it's still a great deal. Now I need to list the 7 day tix we bought in February on eBay.

Time is almost up to get these. Thought I would give it a bump. I've seen alot of ticket questions coming up, so if this works for you (activation by July 1st) GO FOR IT!!
If you don't have a Fan Club Card, email me.

Tinkerbarb, thank you for sending the Fan Club Card. We visited US and IOA 5/4 - 5/18 and we didn't need the card for activation of the passes but I was definitely relieved to have it just in case. The passes saved us SOOOO much on parking and food discounts alone that we are planning a second trip before they expire, even if just for a few days. Thanks again!

I see you have a trip to the Dolphin coming up -- I hope you have a great time!

I also bought these annual passes thanks to TinkerBarb. Thank you so much.

Tinaluis, could you post what you got your discounts on. I ordered the annual passes because they were the same price as a two day pass (maybe $5 more) and I thought that I would save at least that much in discounts.

Did you stay at one of the on-site hotels. I am curious if you get free parking if you are staying at the HRH.

We are leaving in two weeks, I am getting excited.

Sharbear

Originally posted by RLMS56
Where online do you buy these? We are going July 29th and this would be a great deal for us.
REMEMBER....it needs to be ACTIVATED ON JULY 1, you aren't going until the 29th;)

for teh fan club card. I ordered mine this a.m. We are going july 4th -7th. But will be in Orlando 29 of June. Just in time to same me $$$$

We leave around lunchtime Thursday, so I wondered if I could be pretty sure I would get them in time if I ordered them today and paid for overnight delivery. Has anyone ever used overnight before and got it in a day?

BC: I just ordered mine with next day delivery for an extra $3, and they are scheduled for delivery on June 1st. There was another more expensive option, but I didn't pay attention to what it was.
I wanted to throw in a thanks to Tinkerbarb also. I was buying Power Passes in the next few days, but went on and bought the CAP tickets just a few minutes ago, just so I wouldn't forget :D. The free parking and no blackout dates !!rock!!, not counting the discounts.

Steve

About the 7/1 activation, i just called universal( we are going in November) and was told you may activate it then, but it will just expire in july 2003. Which is still a deal for me since i will be there for 5 days. Any know if what i was told is true?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter