• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fan Club Annual Pass $99.95!!!

Sharbear,
The discounts we got were 15% off all food at restaurants in the theme parks (which saved us $4-$5 a meal) and free parking at the theme parks, which is usually $8.00. We didn't stay onsite so I'm not sure about the parking at HRH.
Tina

About the 7/1 activation, i just called universal( we are going in November) and was told you may activate it then, but it will just expire in july 2003. Which is still a deal for me since i will be there for 5 days. Any know if what i was told is true?

ckerzner, here is my experience. I bought a AAA AP in Jan for myself. I asked (AAA) about the "activation date" and how it worked (I needed one for my husband, but he was not coming for a few months past that activate by date). They said that if it was not activated by the date stamped on the ticket, that it would "self activate". Just like what the person told you.

However, when I got to the parks, they said that when my husband came in April to activate it, that would be the beginning of the one year. So, when he went in April, the CM treated the voucher like any other AP voucher and did not ask any questions about the activation date, and it expires one year from April.

So, what would be really great is if someone who goes to the parks (sadly, I do not live close by:( ) could stop by and ask at the AP activation place what exactly the policy is. By my experience, they were more than fair, and I appreciated it.

can anyone tell me how i can join the fan club as would like to buy these passes, i clicked on the link and put in a random zip code and went through the process as though ordering these passes everything seemed to go through okay but i chickened out when it requested my credit card details so if anyone could be of any help i would really appreciate it thanks
margaret.

I thought this deal is great so I wanted to keep it on top till it expires.

Just wanted to let you know that I think I've replied to everyone that has asked for a card on the thread up to this post.

As you can tell by my trip counter below, I will be away from my email real soon. I will check it up to Tuesday night.

You can still send me requests while I'm away (untill my mailbox gets full hehehe). If you have not received a card I promised or a response to a request by June 5th, by all means email me again!!

Velvet Lounge, here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Tinkerbarb for helping everyone (including me) with Fan Club cards!! Have a great trip:D

i want to thank you also tinkerbarb for the great help you have been to us all i hope you have the greatest holiday as i'm sure you will, thank you so much...
margaret.:D

Tinkerbarb-I feel sheepish even asking, when you're leaving in two days. I've read these posts over and over to try to figure out how to buy these passes. Once I got on to the Fan club website, it was obvious you needed to already be a member.I would love to email you to ask you for a fanclub card-is this right-I may ask you to do that?I figure then your email address must be here somewhere, but I couldn't find it, so maybe it's just for a certain group of people or something. Is it ok to ask if anyone can give me that email address?We're leaving in 2 weeks, Dolphin and Royal Pacific! Thank you very much in advance for any help.

Okay help me understand:

So could we still get these passes although we don't go until July 18th?:confused:

I am such a ding-dong!!I've tried for two days to buy the Fan Club passes online, kept loading and then getting a message about it being too busy, so they gave a phone number. Called it this a.m.,got through right away. Nice guy, no problem ,passes are on the way. Now I realize I ordered the Corporate Annual passes, not the Corporate Annual Fan Club passes!I'm not going to worry too much about it though, as long as they're not blacked out for our trip June 19-22, since this is likely the only time we'll be using them. Now I assume that I do NOT need the fan club card,since I flubbed it up!Sorry to make a request unneccessarily, then, tinkerbarb if that's the case. I should have trusted my inner voice that I was not quite sure what I was doing!It did seem too easy.Should I call back to make sure that those dates are not blacked out, or just assume they're the same dates as the regular Anuual passes, which are listed on like the first post on this thread by tinkerbarb?

Hi Cressy,
I'm totally confused, but I think you did order the corporate annual pass. Since the Fan Club card is a discount card offered to corporations and you ordered it from the Fan Club web site, my thinking is that they are one in the same. If you look under my post, there should be a button for PM (private message) and a button for email (disney_bunny@hotmail.com). Either one will get to me. If you send me a message with your mailing address tonight or early Wednesday mourn, I promise to get a card in Wednesdays mail for you. If you end up not needing the card, GREAT, but you can still use it for meal discount and purchases... if the AP discount isn't better. Or, pass it on to a friend. I hope you have a wonderful time!!!
Barb
Who really must finish packing and is now stressing over the Swan/Dolphin strike!!

Duh...why couldn't I have figured out that email thing? I know you're thanked endlessly on this thread, but thanks a million times a million. Please don't even think about my card until you get back. Have a fabulous trip--am holding my breath on the Dophin strike too! Thanks again.

This offer is extended until June 4, 2002!! Check the Fan Club website.

Has anybody figured out (or found out) if you actually have to activate these passes in person or if they automatically activate on 7/1//02? In other words, I'm planning to go top Orlando in August, so can I get these tickets?

punkin you have to activate the pass by the 1st july as i called universal twice and was told they had to be activated by then as my trip is also in august so they would be no good for me either but im going to hold off a bit and wait and see if they come up again so here's hoping or you could just buy the $99 AP from the universal web site that anyone can buy but this pass has blackout dates ect hope this helps.
margaret.

thank you banjo. i thought i could make it in june originally, but my husband has a project due the end of june, sao now we're looking at august (hopefully)

I'm also holding off - our trip is mid July. So here is to hoping it gets extended!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter