FANTASMIC! Dining, Dessert, Fastpass Thread - Q&A Here

I was told to book BB reservation weeks ago then call back on the 6th to convert. There may very well be no reservations left. Hopefully they will convert and maybe some will open as people can now make firm plans and drop multiple reservations.

I think the BB openings just aren't active yet. Hungry Bear is the same, no openings. I can't see them both being full already so I'm thinking they'll be active online in the morning or you could try calling to book in the morning.

I am trying for an August Hungry Bear package and not getting any availability (for any day of one week), so I'm thinking they are loading the packages as they go and I will try online in the morning before the phone line opens at 8:00.

Exciting!!

PHXscuba

I was told to book BB reservation weeks ago then call back on the 6th to convert. There may very well be no reservations left. Hopefully they will convert and maybe some will open as people can now make firm plans and drop multiple reservations.
I don't think so because I can still make a regular non Fantasmic! BB reservation any time during my trip. I think the dining packages just aren't loaded yet.

Dining packages for Fantasmic! are up on the DL website. No sign of a dessert party though. :guilty:
There were no Blue Bayou reservations available and the latest River Belle Terrace was 4:50 so, I reserved it. I wonder what the menu will be... I guess I will have to wait for more details.

There were no Blue Bayou reservations available and the latest River Belle Terrace was 4:50 so, I reserved it. I wonder what the menu will be... I guess I will have to wait for more details.
Keep trying on the BB ones! They seem to be hit and miss. One search will show no availability and then the next search a time will open up. That's how I got mine.

River Belle seems to be the only one available right now. It just says to call to book for Blue Bayou and Hungry Bear but hopefully that changes. Post back if you have better luck than me!!

I could not book BB, so I did RBT. I have been trying to get a BB reservation for over a week to hold and try to have them convert, but have been unable to get one. Either it is booked solid or they have been holding them back in anticipation of the dining package release. I had an RBT reservation to ask them to convert, but I was able just to book the package online and cancel my other reservation. We've never eaten at RBT so I am fine trying it. For us, it is all about Fantasmic viewing, not so much the meal. We aren't huge BB fans anyway- love the atmosphere, but far prefer the food at Cafe Orleans.

Mine is for August 17 at 4:50. Keep trying, they must be just loading them. One search will show no availability then the next search a time pops up. That's how I got mine.

Ok thanks. my daughters pass expires at the end of august. I'd love to go before then

Keep trying on the BB ones! They seem to be hit and miss. One search will show no availability and then the next search a time will open up. That's how I got mine.
I'm actually ok with the Riverbelle Terrace ADR as we haven't eaten here yet☺ I just wanted others to know.

I could not book BB, so I did RBT. I have been trying to get a BB reservation for over a week to hold and try to have them convert, but have been unable to get one. Either it is booked solid or they have been holding them back in anticipation of the dining package release. I had an RBT reservation to ask them to convert, but I was able just to book the package online and cancel my other reservation. We've never eaten at RBT so I am fine trying it. For us, it is all about Fantasmic viewing, not so much the meal. We aren't huge BB fans anyway- love the atmosphere, but far prefer the food at Cafe Orleans.
I was just able to book a BB in August so they are slowly becoming available. It took a few searches for a time to pop up. I've never eaten at RBT either and I may still switch mine to the 8:00 special seating to view Fantasmic! from the restaurant. Having a seat might be nice!

I'm actually ok with the Riverbelle Terrace ADR as we haven't eaten here yet☺ I just wanted others to know.
I'm considering calling in the morning to book the special 8:00 seating to watch from the restaurant. It's an extra $15 pp and you can watch the show right from the terrace. Having a seat might be nice! ETA at River Belle Terrace

Interesting the calendar for the BB reservations lets you go back to July 14th, is this a glitch or previews???

(Still can't get a BB yet for the first week dates)

I can't either and I'm pretty flexible as im local and can go pretty much any day I don't work. And we are just a party of two!! :guilty:

Interesting the calendar for the BB reservations lets you go back to July 14th, is this a glitch or previews???

(Still can't get a BB yet for the first week dates)
Keep trying! The BB ones seem to be randomly opening up. One search will show nothing available, then the next search a time pops up. That's how I snagged mine!

I'm considering calling in the morning to book the special 8:00 seating to watch from the restaurant. It's an extra $15 pp and you can watch the show right from the terrace. Having a seat might be nice! ETA at River Belle Terrace
Your right having a seat would be very nice!

Has anybody gotten BB for July 17th? Or any dates in July yet? All I see if August opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter