Fantasmic! dining packages for January?

When I search for January 5, it does not give me the option to select a time. Are you sure you are able to enter a restaurant AND time to search?
Through the app It doesn't allow me to pick restaurant
I can choose times and dates only
That's the only way I had looked until min go when I went through the web
Through the web I can't get a restaurant

I mentioned this in another thread. I have a 16 night trip and I can tell you reservations never became available for any January date. I could get Victoria and Alberts, Space 220.. anything except Fantasmic.

I just spoke with Disney dining this morning trying to get a dining package for December. She told me none of the Fantasmic dining packages have been released and to check back daily because she does not know what day this will actually happen..

Following.... I'm looking for Jan 7, but also really need a Fantasmic package for our trip in late Feb, and I'm trying to figure out if it's 60+10 days or just at the 60 day mark....

I just spoke with Disney dining this morning trying to get a dining package for December. She told me none of the Fantasmic dining packages have been released and to check back daily because she does not know what day this will actually happen..
Thanks for the update...I have to admit, I am getting a little tired, literally, of waking up early each day to check at 6am to see if this is finally the day! I am down to 49 days out, and this is the one reservation that we decided to get (maybe I should set a back up...)

Not sure that’s right because I know someone who has one reserved for December. January definitely doesn’t seem released yet though. Maybe more will be released for December though.

December 2022 packages have been released but none for January 2023 yet.

Someone on FB said 2023 packages are coming out tomorrow but I have no clue if that’s accurate. December 1st seems more logical.

Someone on FB said 2023 packages are coming out tomorrow but I have no clue if that’s accurate. December 1st seems more logical.
Thanks for the heads up!! At least now we know to stay alert over the next couple days!! Fingers crossed!!

I believe someone confused release date with reopen date of Nov 30

Makes no sense as some packages were already released for Dec.

Got up without an alarm. Nothing. Getting ready to head out for our first trip. Wish this was already booked and I could streamline our ADRs. Ugh

I’ve checked so many times. This is so frustrating at least they need to announce a date.

On the app January days are up for fantasmic but everything is sold out. I am not sure if they ever made available or everything sold out already. I can select January days and search, which I was unable to do yesterday

On the app January days are up for fantasmic but everything is sold out. I am not sure if they ever made available or everything sold out already. I can select January days and search, which I was unable to do yesterday
I don’t think so. It’s still grayed out. The app won’t tell you if they’re loaded. Only the website will

217249E0-97D4-485D-8EA9-5C6AC42AA5EE.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter