Fantasmic! dining packages for January?

There's always a chance for cancellations!!! Keep checking!!
I am not 100% sure HBD released. I have MD alerts and HBD restaurant didn’t release until Nov 4 (5 days after our 60 day) and the alerts start 60+2. No alerts so far

If we don't do a dining package, I wonder what the wait times / line up starts will look like in late January?
Lower crowds but single showings vs the two they are doing in December. It will be interesting to see if one offsets the other.

Hmmmmm, so strange! Why wouldn't they want to keep this money maker? Hopefully it's just incorrect info.

Hmmmmm, so strange! Why wouldn't they want to keep this money maker? Hopefully it's just incorrect info.

I had the same thought, but since it's the only updated info I'd seen recently thought it was worth mentioning!

Reactions: CJK
Not sure that’s true. The dates have been clickable but the times are greyed out. I checked this morning & same thing. I literally just came to post that now times are showing, but when you pick a time, it says no spots available now. This is for all restaurants. I think they’re getting ready to open.

Not sure that’s true. The dates have been clickable but the times are greyed out. I checked this morning & same thing. I literally just came to post that now times are showing, but when you pick a time, it says no spots available now. This is for all restaurants. I think they’re getting ready to open.

Was just going to say the same thing! I had checked early this morning (as usual) and again around 9:30AM EST and the times were greyed out, but just checked a minute ago after reading about the potential cancelation and saw that I could select times (through the beginning of February even!) but it says no spots available - I wondered if there was a small window within the last <two hours when it had opened and I just happened to miss it....

Was just going to say the same thing! I had checked early this morning (as usual) and again around 9:30AM EST and the times were greyed out, but just checked a minute ago after reading about the potential cancelation and saw that I could select times (through the beginning of February even!) but it says no spots available - I wondered if there was a small window within the last <two hours when it had opened and I just happened to miss it....

I’m worried about the same thing. But what are the chances that no one on the Dis got a booking for the whole month? 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter