Fantasmic! dining packages for January?

I don’t think they actually dropped new available times. I think they only changed the logic that allowed for an available reservation that could now be booked as a F! Dining Package if the times were within the acceptable time range to be allowed as a F! Dining Package. I think most lunches qualify. For dinners, times would have to be early.

My date is 1/2, which already had limited to no availability prior to today’s change. I only saw times pop up when a non F! Dining package became available. At that point, both regular restaurant and the F! package were both available at the same time slot for booking.
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!!

I had a 50' PT lunch ADR for Jan 2nd so I cancelled it on the website while being logged in in the F! dining page on the app. When I released my regular ADR, it appeared as a F! ADR almost right away so I was able to catch it and my Stakeout notification dinged at that moment as well. So it confirms they had not blocked ADRs for the F! pkg AND that nothing became available for January 2nd lunch.

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!!

I had a 50' PT lunch ADR for Jan 2nd so I cancelled it on the website while being logged in in the F! dining page on the app. When I released my regular ADR, it appeared as a F! ADR almost right away so I was able to catch it and my Stakeout notification dinged at that moment as well. So it confirms they had not blocked ADRs for the F! pkg AND that nothing became available for January 2nd lunch.
Didn’t work for dinner. Tried with HBD (grabbed it back).

Didn’t work for dinner. Tried with HBD (grabbed it back).
Maybe the time is outside the booking window for F! ? Maybe they realized with the Dec ADRs that the logistics are too tight for dinner F! packages and only offer lunch times for the first show?!?

Maybe the time is outside the booking window for F! ? Maybe they realized with the Dec ADRs that the logistics are too tight for dinner F! packages and only offer lunch times for the first show?!?
They can offer ADRs until 7 pm for the second show, 5 pm for the first. I don’t think they will want to loose money (not making it in time is our problem).

Edit: also, the dining package prices list ‘Dinner’, so they will offer them

I was able to get a dinner reservation but had to say 1 person larger then my actual group. I was hoping to "modify" the reservation but doesn't look like that is an option online. I know its not ideal, just wanted to see if missing one person will be a show stopper when the big day does come.

I was able to get a dinner reservation but had to say 1 person larger then my actual group. I was hoping to "modify" the reservation but doesn't look like that is an option online. I know its not ideal, just wanted to see if missing one person will be a show stopper when the big day does come.
What date? And time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter