Fantasy 7-Night Eastern Caribbean (San Juan) Cruise 3/9/13 - 3/16/13

We are booked too, me and my 2 girls who will be 12 and 10.

Looking forward to San Juan and Castaway Cay. Like St. Thomas too! Hopefully I will be able to get my oldest daughter off the ship, she loved the auquduck on the Dream and rode it almost 40 times on a 4 day cruise.

I thought I recognized your screen name! I just went back to the DisMeet thread for the 3/13/11 Dream cruise -- I guess we will be cruising together again!

Add 3 more to the Canadian Contingent on this cruise. It'll be me, DH and DS(who will be 13 at sailing time).
We're in 10658...so excited!!:cool1:

Howdy neighbour! We're in 10660. It will be me, ds17, dd14, ds7. 4 more Canadians. ;)

Haha, it is looking like this is the week of the Canadians and Texans to cruise!!! I'm sure we will make a fun group! :woohoo:

(Houston here too ;) ).

My sons will be 13 and 10. We didn't do the FE the last cruise, but I think we may try it this time. We'll be in 7602.

Another Houstonian here!

We are currently booked in 9176. This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise. I think that even with the airfare savings the Magic (if it sales out of galveston) will definately have to undercut the Fantasy for the same week for me to change. My husband really wants to try out the AquaDuck.

We will be sailing with an almost 7 year old (she will turn 7 2 weeks after we get back I think) and an almost 3 year old (she will be 2years and 11 months on the cruise).

I did the Eastern earlier this year and I am very excited about the schedule change to include San Juan and a slightly longer stop in St. Thomas. Hopefully we'll get to visit Castaway Cay this time. We had 2 medical emergency detours and some rough seas that made us have to skip out on Castaway Cay. Our next cruise is in July to Canada out of New York.

I'm daydreaming about snorkeling in St. Thomas again.

Hi All,

we are booked on this cruise as well, but like a few others, it will depend on a few things. the first is going to be when our Spring Break falls..i looked at the school calendars for the past 5 years and tried to figure out the pattern..so hope I picked right. Also, we are in Houston, and we may be swayed by the Magic schedule..just depends on if the ships stays in Galveston til summer of 2013.

It is DS(15 at the time of the cruise) and me...we love cruising, and if we take what we have scheduled between now and then...this one will be our 7th Disney Cruise.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Leslie

Hi Leslie~

We are cruising together on the Fantasy in June as well :thumbsup2

Cool!

Woo Hoo!!! Just got a confirmation email from the school district we'll be in that Spring Break is this week! :cool1: :woohoo: :banana: :yay: I am SO excited!!!

Anyway, there are a lot of Houstonians on here! We currently live in Pearland but are moving next summer. At least I won't be tempted by the Magic prices :goodvibes

Add our family to the Canadian crowd!! We are so excited to be going on this trip with our family. It will be me, DH, DS-15 yr, DD-13yr and DD- 10 years old. My husband and I sailed on the Wonder without the kids in Sept. and they were not very happy with us, hopefully this can make it up to them :thumbsup2

You can add us to the list if you want

Room 9176
Me - Kristie 37
DH - James 37
DD1 - Megan 6
DD2 - Alice 2

Dis Name Peachygreen

Dinner - main

I am undecided about the FE at this time.

Hi -- I guess I never provided our info...

DW - Lisa
DH - Darrell
DD - Sage (turns 14 the first day of the cruise!)

We are in cabin#9674 are in for the FE!!

Lisa

Its also my DD Megan's Birthday on the cruise. She will be turning 7 the week after we get back from the cruise so we will be celebrating on the ship.

Hi -- I guess I never provided our info...

DW - Lisa
DH - Darrell
DD - Sage (turns 14 the first day of the cruise!)

We are in cabin#9674 are in for the FE!!

Lisa

You are our next door neighbor then!

And I think Emily and Scott are directly below us. (can I throw things at you over the railing? JK :) )

Disney Fantasy | March 13-16, 2013 | 7-Night Eastern Caribbean - Itinerary B

Your dates need an edit?

Ted

I did tell him that already - I am keeping him pretty busy this week :rotfl: Perhaps he'll have time to fix it this weekend - today he's getting down the Christmas decorations from the attic :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter